BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A luxurious, creamy foundation that delivers ultimate hydration while instantly revitalizing the look of dull and dry skin. Innovative gel-based system provides outstanding skin feel and a medium, buildable coverage with a natural satin finish. Micronized silicone coated pigments improve skin adherence and blendability while helping to maintain colour purity. Offers broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with SPF 15. Comfortable on all skins, but especially suited for normal-dry and mature skins.

• I've been trying to find a good, full coverage foundation...4 Answers
  • Cuando la aplicas humecta tu piel o la reseca ?1 Answers
  • I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I ...6 Answers
Maricella P.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: NC42 more...
This foundation is great for coverage and a dewy finish. This is an OG classic in my book and was one of the first on the market to combine dewy with full coverage. Love this foundation and have thought about going back to it recently to take a visit down memory lane. Would highly recommend for drier skin types.
Cristina C.
Castro Valley, CA
This product is nice and gives good coverage. I am more on the oily side so this product was definitely not for me. It made me feel sticky and super dewy. This is definitely more for someone who loves a dewy finish or has dru to extremely dry skin. It looks really nice on other people just not for me.
Vera🌸 G.
It is definitely not an every day foundation. Looks great on camera and have extremely full coverage, but clogs pores like crazy! It’s also one of those foundations that you feel on your skin.

If you need to look flawless for a photoshoot then it’s great, but I wouldn’t recommend it for daily use
Amanda W.
I absolutely love this foundation. I have been using this product for years and it has never disappointed. I love Mac Cosmetics and their products in general. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it and better quality than most foundations I have tried! It also has SPF in it which is a bonus!
Ruth R.
Columbus
Buena cobertura y excelente para mi piel reseca. No se siente pesada y el rostro luce hermoso.

Good coverage and excellent for my dry skin. It does not feel heavy and the face looks beautiful.M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Sculpt Foundation
Sabrina A.
Review for: NC42 more...
Coverage is great and buildable. I like that you can squeeze as much as product you want but the problem is you waste a ton of product near the end since it’s hard to get out. This has a subtle shine and isn’t matte so it looks more like skin than other foundations. Wish it had better packaging!
Gabby M.
Review for: NC42 more...
Are use it this foundation and it was the best day ever used I never use the foundation like this in my life are use of the Narrs foundation in and was not as good as this one I think this is about the only foundation I would use as much money as I have I will live in the Mac store and get this
Isabel C.
Long Beach, CA
This is by far the best foundation for dry skin. It’s very nourishing on the skin and gives you a beautiful natural glowing skin. What sets this foundation apart is the amount of coverage this has. It is full coverage and smooths out the skin as well. Perfect foundation for dry skin.
Paige F.
Dallas, TX
Review for: NW25 more...
This foundation is gorgeous for a full coverage moment. I used it on my wedding day in Mexico and it did not move or look gross at any point throughout the day. I use it now if I'm going out and doing a done up face. Great formula that stays well and blends easily.
Jess'ca V.
Beaumont
Best high end foundation in my honest opinion. It feels amazingly light but gives you unbeatable coverage. It does have a smell which isn't displeasing to me but, may bother you. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy, and really stats put throughout the day or evening.
Jacqueline C.
I been wanting to buy this foundation for a while now, but i wanna know people's thought on it? Is it sheer or full? Whats best to apply it with? What is the lasting coverage on it?
Nikki H.
Provo, UT
Would this be a good foundation for dry skin? Like, my skin kinda flakes throughout the day. Would I need a primer with this foundation, or not? I tried it on in the store but didn't buy...
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Lucy A.
Saltash
Is this foundation good for covering up redness?