BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A luxurious, creamy foundation that delivers ultimate hydration while instantly revitalizing the look of dull and dry skin. Innovative gel-based system provides outstanding skin feel and a medium, buildable coverage with a natural satin finish. Micronized silicone coated pigments improve skin adherence and blendability while helping to maintain colour purity. Offers broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with SPF 15. Comfortable on all skins, but especially suited for normal-dry and mature skins.

• I've been trying to find a good, full coverage foundation...4 Answers
  • Cuando la aplicas humecta tu piel o la reseca ?1 Answers
  • I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I ...6 Answers
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
MAC studio sculpt foundation worked really nice on my skin. Gave me a beautiful glow and has medium coverage. This kind of reminds me of a B.B. cream feels light weigh and has SPF in it. Great every day foundation in my opinion. M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Sculpt Foundation
Megs S.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: NC42 more...
I love this foundation. I was looking for a medium to full coverage foundation before an event because I had a few minor breakouts (I normally use a mineral powder foundation or a tinted moisturizer/CC cream). I went to the MAC counter at Nordstrom and got shade-matched, and I absolutely loved how it made my skin look. Also, a little goes a LONG way. I usually squirt a bit out into the back of a tin lid and dip my brush in (this is how the makeup artist did it, I just copied her). I apply it with a Kevyn Aucoin foundation brush.
Nikki J.
Staten Island, NY
Full coverage foundation a bit goes long way , sometimes i used it without powder absolutely loved it but it was during spring and summer time , somehow wasnt good during fall n winter seemed like too much coverage but if that what u going for then its perfect
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
I really love the finish of this when used with a wet beauty sponge.I am used to the studio fix fluid and decided to try this instead and I am glad I did! Easy to apply, blends well, does not cake and no scent! Plus it has 1.3 fluid ounces instead of traditional 1 ounce.
Leora L.
New Paltz
This foundation is thick! Ultimately I ended up switching foundations, but this is a very affordable option with many different shades if you’re looking for FULL coverage. Some might feel this foundation is rather cakey, so make sure not to over do it!
Brean R.
Randleman
I had never tried MAC until here recently. I went in around the holidays and asked for a foundation specifically for dry, sensitive skin, that has medium to full coverage and this is what they suggested in the color NW25. When I got home and tried it, not only was it 2 to 3 shades to dark it was not compatible with my dry skin. It clung to every dry patch and excentuated texture. I just didn't like it at all. The coverage was good though. Maybe if I had normal or even oily this would have been good for me...
Grace D.
Little Rock
My skin is EXTREMELY dry all the time and finding full-converge foundation seemed almost impossible until I purchased this brand of foundation. I LOVE this foundation. It lasts all day long and works well with pretty much anything you want to apply on top of it (bronzer, highlighter, concealer)
Jianna A.
Saddle Brook
Review for: NC42 more...
Because this foundation is more full coverage, it’s not so weightless on the skin. To fix this, I mix it in with the Mac face and body foundation. I do a eye measure of 1:3. The 1 being this foundation and 3 being the face and body. It also has an spf of 15.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the best foundation I've ever used. And I have tried everything. I first got this when I got my makeup done for prom and I had to buy it in order to get my makeup done. The girl matched me a little too dark but I was IN LOVE. it's perfect for all weather types. All skin types. Everything. Wide range of colors too. I spent 2016 trying to find something better than
This foundation and I just couldn't. I just purchased my third bottle a week ago and I was mad at myself for ever giving it up. The most slept on foundation of all time
Kara K.
Swansea
Review for: NC25 more...
Overall, I think this is a good foundation. I like that it can be blended to be very light and look like you’re not wearing much make up at all. I have a combination skin where I have dry skin in my nose area but oily skin on my forehead and I do have trouble keeping this foundation from flaking in my dry skin areas. That is why ended up switching to a different foundation. But if someone does not have the type of skin I have, then I could see this working very well for them.
Jacqueline C.
I been wanting to buy this foundation for a while now, but i wanna know people's thought on it? Is it sheer or full? Whats best to apply it with? What is the lasting coverage on it?
Nikki H.
Provo, UT
Would this be a good foundation for dry skin? Like, my skin kinda flakes throughout the day. Would I need a primer with this foundation, or not? I tried it on in the store but didn't buy...
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Lucy A.
Saltash
Is this foundation good for covering up redness?