M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Sculpt Foundation
M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Sculpt Foundation
By MAC Cosmetics
Riley J.

I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?

Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
1 year, 3 months ago
I have super dry skin. This was my favorite foundation it stays on so well and covers so good! Stayed on all night, I have even completely sweated through it and it stays on so great! I had trouble with breaking out with this product so I finally gave it up :(
Yudelmys P.
Yudelmys P.
Hazleton, PA
1 year, 5 months ago
Medium coverage and his amazing for dry skin because the foundation is so hydrating and a little dewy.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Suwanee, GA
1 year, 5 months ago
The coverage is great! I would consider it 'medium' coverage.