M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Sculpt Foundation
M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Sculpt Foundation
By M.A.C. Cosmetics
Jacqueline C.

I been wanting to buy this foundation for a while now, but i wanna know people's thought on it? Is it sheer or full? Whats best to apply it with? What is the lasting coverage on it?

Reannen89 C.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
2 years, 6 months ago
This is a full coverage foundation i really love this one it does not feel heavy on the skin I apply mine with the original beauty blender goes on great it lasts all day on me
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
2 years, 11 months ago
It's full coverage. If I want medium coverage I just don't apply as much. I apply it with a brush. I've been using it for a couple of years.
Anam C.
Anam C.
Atlanta, GA
3 years, 1 month ago
It is FULL coverage. It will make you look cakey if your skin is dry. The consistency is very thick and uncomfortable.
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
3 years, 1 month ago
It's a gel base foundation, full coverage and great for dry skin. On my combination skin it doesn't last in the summer but looks great on the winter. It depends on your skin type.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Wilson, NC
3 years, 4 months ago
It's a great full coverage foundation that works great on dry skin to give a gorgeous dewy finish that lasts all day. I recommend it if you have dry skin.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
HOUSTON, TX
3 years, 5 months ago
I've had this product before and I loved it! I have oily skin and it lasted for hours!! When I had it I applied it with my fingers or kabuki brush. I would say that the consistency of the foundation is a bit too thick for a beauty blender.
Nafeesa K.
Nafeesa K.
3 years, 5 months ago
Hi the coverage is definitely full and pretty thick as it's got a gel like consistency and I use a buffing brush to buff it in