Maddie C.
Boston , MA
This was lighter formula than the pro longwear foundation and definitely more hydrating. I switched to using this (after I used to the pro longwear for years) because I was struggling with dry skin. It helped tons and was perfect for everyday use. I work 12 hour shifts and felt that it was able to keep up for the most part. The coverage didn’t feel as intense as the pro longwear but I didn’t find myself having any issues with this especially if I used a powder foundation to see. I liked this packaging more than the pro longwear because you really can get every last drop.