BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
A Gel-like Clear Gloss Top Coat That Amplifies Studio Nail Lacquer's High Gloss Finish While Providing A Protective Coating Against Everyday Wear And Tear. Tough And Durable, Yet Flexible Finish Minimizes Chipping And Peeling Of Colour For Long-lasting Wear. New Flat Brush Lends To An Expert-like Application That's Accurate And Mistake-proof. Formulated Without Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Chip-resistant
  • Long-wearing, At Least Seven Days
  • Provides A High-gloss Finish
  • Improves Colour Wear

Usage:

• Apply One Coat Of Underlacquer, Followed By Two Coats Of Studio Nail Lacquer And Finish With A Single Coat Of Overlacquer.

• This works as a drying nail polish or just as a layer of...1 Answers
Ally L.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Mac has a super good nail polish collection. I own about 5 and find them to be super long wearing and pretty. I haven't run into any problems with them and the packaging is really simple yet appealing
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
A little over priced in my opinion because it doesn't do that much no more than any other top coat from any drug store but I guess it's alright. I don't think anyone needs this but I guess nice to have
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
I bought this at Mac in Macy's to give myself a bit of shine. I have hazel eyes so I wanted this to help bring out the colors of everything. Super easy to use & definitely worth buying again.
Estrella T.
This is a great product but I can def get the same results with something cheaper. It's a little too pricey for me.
It does go on smoothly not streaky. I only purchased it one time and like all nail polishes it lasts a long time but I will stick with my OPI
Marissa S.
Spanish Fork, UT
I love using this MAC topcoat. I can use it with any type of nail polish and it leaves my nails so so shiny and pretty! It lasts about 7 days and gives great full coverage. I like it because my nails feel very strong after applying. i recommend it to any shiny nail lovers!
Brenda R.
I tought this was gonna be great since its by mac but nope i was wrong this is not worth the price! I have about 4 and have never used them because they are so watery and do not dry, you have better chances with your typical drugstore nail polishes!
Catherine W.
This top coat by MAC is great. MAC may not be the first brand that comes to mind when thinking of nail products, but that's a shame because they are really good. This top coat leaves the nails with a shine that lasts longer than most.
Shai C.
Philadelphia, PA
This coat works really well. It coats perfectly and lasts everyday. I never used this before and this changed everything. For the amount of things it does, the price is perfect. I got it from Macys and I would buy again. This is something I would wear everyday
Eny A.
This eyeliner goes on so smoothly, it doesn't smudge all over and it lasts the entire day, even with greasy eyelids. I sometimes like to use it for a subtle smokey eye, just draw a line and use a brush to do the effect
Heather T.
Athens, AL
I love to have awesome looking toe nails but can't always make it to the salon so I like using this as my top coat to make my at home pedicures look amazing! I've only used it once but enjoyed it and would use it again!
Rosa D.
This works as a drying nail polish or just as a layer of gloss? Thanks.