Full Description:
A Non-greasy Hydrating Formula That Offers Superlative Protection From Sun And Environmental Aggressors. The Unique Formula Contains Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 15 Protection That Goes On Sheer And Absorbs Easily. Both Moisturizing And Lightweight. Keeps Skin Plump And Soft. Provides Excellent Prep For Makeup. Enhanced With Mineral-enriched Spring Water, It's An Instant Spritz Of Moisture That Offers Protection.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 15
  • Provides Instant And Long-term Hydration
  • Oil-free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

• Apply Desired Amount Of Product To Fingertips And Blend Over Face.

Theresa A.
MAC Cosmetics Studio Moisture Fix Spf 15 is one of the first Mac products that I ever bought. Moisture fix, which is like a primer that keeps your skin from drying out, makes all the difference in the world when applying foundation. Sometimes I don't even wear foundation with it because it give is my skin a dewy glow and with the built-in SPF 15, my skin has a finished look and it has sun protection. Most of the time I do where foundation over it however. I find that my foundation goes on more smoothly and it extends the wear of my makeup products. It has the really nice effect of blurring over my pores and eliminating the dry patches. I've been spoiled, because this was the first primer that I used so I thought all primers would be this good. They aren't.I definitely recommend studio fix to prep your skin for a professional look.
Clarissa♒️ C.
I love this moisturizer! I use this everyday and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily since it does have spf in it. I found this at Nordstrom rack for a great price of $15! Would definitely buy again
Chelsea P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is so light and preps the skin perfectly for a full face, or to wear alone. It doesn’t irritate my skin at all (dry and extremely sensitive). The fragrance is nice, but a little too strong for my personal taste. It does not flashback in photos which is nice.
Taleemah T.
And I use this on every face that comes across my salon chair this is the best primer and Setter I have ever used it gives it a Flawless finish it makes it where the makeup doesn't smudge and run on you it is the best the absolute best yes it is very pricey but yes it is worth the buy
Damarys P.
I don’t think this is a great primer but it is a great setting spray the packaging should be a black Mac box. I would honestly not but it again . Before makeup when you spray it on it feels like you have nothing on your skin .
Yessica C.
Got this again for the Ball and it worked great.i had gotten my make up done professionally and my make up artist had recommended this. I bought it and use it all the time for every occasion or regular day uses.
Jihan S.
San Diego, CA
I’ve used this as a setting spray. I like it but it’s not so much like other ones I’ve tried that have worked well. Also, it’s pretty pricey and you could get something cheaper from sephora.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
The absolute best setting spray that I've ever used it might be a little pricey but it's worth every penny and will last for a long time your makeup will not move until you physically remove it
Tamia C.
Hampton, GA
The must have for a complete look besides lashes is this right here. This sets your makeup to look real good on your skin. This is great for people who have dry skin. It helps refine your skin and also shine! Highly recommend.
Lindsey D.
Santa Cruz
Mac has been a go to makeup brand for years! I’ve always been impressed and satisfied with their products. A few of my favorite products from Mac are their face mists! They’re always so refreshing and relaxing and the packaging is so nice
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
I'm thinking of buying this soon. Should I get this or the strobe cream?
Alexa W.
For someone is breaks out easily, does this make you breakout?
Alyssa L.
I've heard so many good things about this product but someone told me it actually smells really bad. Is that true?
Rupinder B.
How long does the 1.7 Oz bottle last?
Chanda P.
Does anyone know a cruelty free dupe for this ?