BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #5 in Facial Moisturizers

Full Description:
A Non-greasy Hydrating Formula That Offers Superlative Protection From Sun And Environmental Aggressors. The Unique Formula Contains Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 15 Protection That Goes On Sheer And Absorbs Easily. Both Moisturizing And Lightweight. Keeps Skin Plump And Soft. Provides Excellent Prep For Makeup. Enhanced With Mineral-enriched Spring Water, It's An Instant Spritz Of Moisture That Offers Protection.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 15
  • Provides Instant And Long-term Hydration
  • Oil-free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Apply Desired Amount Of Product To Fingertips And Blend Over Face.

M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Moisture Fix Spf 15
  • "I love this moisture spray!! I have really really dry skin and it helps me with that. Not only is it good for a finishing spray but I like to spray some on my foundation brush befor I add foundation because it help blend it better due to my dry skin. " in 38 reviews
  • "I love this stuff. I use it as a primer to my skin before applying foundation. I also use it after as a finishing spray. Very hydrating!" in 31 reviews
Alicia B.
Elizabethton
I love this stuff. It smells good and leaves my dry skin feeling nice. Value is good. I use it after I apply my foundation. And after I get all my make up on. And I’ve had my bottle going on a year. I’ve been very happy with the wearability of it and it doesn’t leave me feeling sticky and I find it helps give my insanely dry skin look an little more hydrated.
Anna G.
Portland, OR
I love, love, LOVE this face mist. I'm currently using a small, sample size of it and I cannot stop using it. I usually wear it when I'm applying makeup, but recently I've been using it to give my skin a nice glow when I'm feeling a little dry! It smells heavenly on top of it! Mac Fix+ is also super awesome to smooth out my face makeup (concealer, powder & my highlight!!!) and intensify the pigmentation on not-so-pigmented eyeshadows or highlights! Overall, one of my favorite new products.
Cheryl S.
Minnesota
This product is wonderful! It helps your makeup last for so long. The mist is very fine and I am able to cover my whole face in two or three mists. Occasionally a larger drop will come out of the mist but it is easily fixable and doesn't mess up your makeup at all.
Twashawn N.
Bowling Green, KY
The first setting spray I brought. It was recommended to me by a friend. I absolutely love it started out buy the small travel size one to test it out and it’s great really last me for a while eventually I’ll buy the bigger bottle. I would recommend to anyone
Briana D.
California
I use this spray for literally everything. I use it after a face mask for moisture, spray some on a brush to pick up eyeshadow or highlighter for more pigment, I use it as a primer to prep my skin for makeup...You name it, and this product will help do it! My favorite use is after I’m done with my makeup, spray it over the powder to refresh and set it all in to give me that airbrushed look!
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
I love this spray for various uses. It's a decent setting spray but also can be used to dampen eyeshadow brushes when using glitter or metallic eye shadows. I've also used it on a sponge when baking my translucent powder. Definitely a must have product!
Damarys P.
I don’t think this is a great primer but it is a great setting spray the packaging should be a black Mac box. I would honestly not but it again . Before makeup when you spray it on it feels like you have nothing on your skin .
Jussschwan  M.
Use this EVERYDAY with my makeup routine. It was especially clutch back when I wore liquid & powder foundation, because it added the finishing touch to my makeup and also set it all together. Powder can be a little ashy looking or dull if you don’t have a setting spray, so I really like this as my go to. Smells great and I’m sure I use more spritz than I need, but hey, makes me look good. Also great for refreshing your makeup throughout the day.
Yamilex E.
New York
This product is amazing. It feels so refreshing and smells fantastic. It's definetly not a setting spray like a lot of people seem to think. This spray "fixes" your makeup, by making your eye shadows or highlighters pop if you spray on a brush before applying. Spray before your makeup for a refreshing, hydrating base or spray after your make up to bring all of the products together as one, especially if you've applied too much powder.
Alexandra S.
I really like this product! The spray itself is sheer and even and I don’t feel like I’m wasting product. It created a matte finish which I love and it helped my makeup last all day long. I love this and will rebuy.
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC
I'm thinking of buying this soon. Should I get this or the strobe cream?
Alexa W.
Deltona, FL
For someone is breaks out easily, does this make you breakout?
Rupinder B.
How long does the 1.7 Oz bottle last?
Alyssa L.
I've heard so many good things about this product but someone told me it actually smells really bad. Is that true?
Denise P.
Does anyone know a cruelty free dupe for this ?

Nordstrom Rack