BY MAC COSMETICS #16 in Facial Moisturizers

Full Description:
A Non-greasy Hydrating Formula That Offers Superlative Protection From Sun And Environmental Aggressors. The Unique Formula Contains Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 15 Protection That Goes On Sheer And Absorbs Easily. Both Moisturizing And Lightweight. Keeps Skin Plump And Soft. Provides Excellent Prep For Makeup. Enhanced With Mineral-enriched Spring Water, It's An Instant Spritz Of Moisture That Offers Protection.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 15
  • Provides Instant And Long-term Hydration
  • Oil-free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Apply Desired Amount Of Product To Fingertips And Blend Over Face.

M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Moisture Fix Spf 15
  • "I love this moisture spray!! I have really really dry skin and it helps me with that. Not only is it good for a finishing spray but I like to spray some on my foundation brush befor I add foundation because it help blend it better due to my dry skin. " in 38 reviews
  • "I love this stuff. I use it as a primer to my skin before applying foundation. I also use it after as a finishing spray. Very hydrating!" in 31 reviews
Theresa A.
M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Moisture Fix Spf 15 is one of the first Mac products that I ever bought. Moisture fix, which is like a primer that keeps your skin from drying out, makes all the difference in the world when applying foundation. Sometimes I don't even wear foundation with it because it give is my skin a dewy glow and with the built-in SPF 15, my skin has a finished look and it has sun protection. Most of the time I do where foundation over it however. I find that my foundation goes on more smoothly and it extends the wear of my makeup products. It has the really nice effect of blurring over my pores and eliminating the dry patches. I've been spoiled, because this was the first primer that I used so I thought all primers would be this good. They aren't.I definitely recommend studio fix to prep your skin for a professional look.
Davina H.
So hydrating and so many uses! This is the ONLY setting spray I use. I use it to set my makeup. I use it for my shimmer shades. It works so well to help makeup stay in place all day long. It’s great for helping to pack on shimmer shades. Easy to use and no mess. My son dumped my first bottle so I am on my second now. Very sad moment in the Allen house when I heard that sound. 😭 But it’s okay, it’s worth buying. Not too expensive but not too cheap either.
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
This item is a staple in my makeup routine. Not only does it smell good I use this to "soften" up my look from looking too matte. I also use this to wet my eye shadow brushes to enhance my eyeshadow colors. A little of this goes a long way. This item is something that will always be and used in my makeup routine.
My 10 year old even has me spritz this on her as she loves the smell.

The only con is I've noticed the price on this has started to jump up, I guess as many other things.

Alicia B.
Elizabethton
I love this stuff. It smells good and leaves my dry skin feeling nice. Value is good. I use it after I apply my foundation. And after I get all my make up on. And I’ve had my bottle going on a year. I’ve been very happy with the wearability of it and it doesn’t leave me feeling sticky and I find it helps give my insanely dry skin look an little more hydrated.
Anna G.
Guanajuato, Gto
I love, love, LOVE this face mist. I'm currently using a small, sample size of it and I cannot stop using it. I usually wear it when I'm applying makeup, but recently I've been using it to give my skin a nice glow when I'm feeling a little dry! It smells heavenly on top of it! Mac Fix+ is also super awesome to smooth out my face makeup (concealer, powder & my highlight!!!) and intensify the pigmentation on not-so-pigmented eyeshadows or highlights! Overall, one of my favorite new products.
Jenifer G.
united states
This is the best setting spray I ever used. It locks in my makeup all day long and I don't have to worry about it slipping or sliding all over my face. 2:00 amp up my eye colors for those Shimmer ease I like to wet my brush with a little Fix Plus and then stamp on the product all over the eyelid.
Amanda S.
Eau Claire, WI
I am so happy I snagged this durring Ultas huge sale! It is now a holy grail product for me. The mist comes out so nice and isnt shooting me in the face. I use this right after Pplying foundation and concealer and at the end after all makeup has been applied.
Camille S.
Scottsbluff
HOLY MOLY MY FAVORITE! This setting spray has saved my face since the beginning of time. This never leaves my face feeling dry or cakey. Makes my makeup stay on all day long and even helps moisturize my powders if they are a bit drying.
Damarys P.
I don’t think this is a great primer but it is a great setting spray the packaging should be a black Mac box. I would honestly not but it again . Before makeup when you spray it on it feels like you have nothing on your skin .
roilyerf d.
United states
I love this setting spray. Sometimes after I finish my makeup my nose looks like it's peeling and this helps. It feels pretty good. I like to refrigerate it and then spray and it feels refreshing for those hot days (Florida)
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
I'm thinking of buying this soon. Should I get this or the strobe cream?
Alexa W.
DELTONA, FL
For someone is breaks out easily, does this make you breakout?
Alyssa L.
I've heard so many good things about this product but someone told me it actually smells really bad. Is that true?
Rupinder B.
How long does the 1.7 Oz bottle last?
Denise P.
Does anyone know a cruelty free dupe for this ?