BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #1 in Powder Foundation

A One-step Powder And Foundation That Gives Skin A Smooth, Flawless, All-matte Finish With Medium-to-full Coverage And A Velvety Texture That Allows Skin To Breathe. Long-wearing, Colour-true, Non-caking, Non-streaking, Non-settling/Creasing, Non-fading – All For 12 Hours. Available In A Wide Range Of Colours.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-caking, 12 Hours
  • Non-settling/Creasing, 12 Hours
  • Photo-friendly

Usage:

• Apply To A Well Moisturized And Prepped Skin With A Fluffy Brush Like The 129sh Or 109 For Lighter Coverage. Apply With The Sponge Applicator For More Coverage. If You Use The Sponge, Make Sure To Replace Your Sponge Every Few Weeks And Store It In The Compartment Underneath The Powder And Not In The Top Compartment With The Powder. Try Finishing Your Studio Fix Application With A Light Veil Of Prep + Prime Fix+ To Give It A Fresh Skin Like Appearance!

• Is this good for oily older skin with fine lines?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation Full coverage and is it great for oily...4 Answers
  • Maravilhosa, MAC Cosmetics2 Answers
Elizabeth D.
I love this product!! At first, I unsure whether I was going to purchase it or not. I watched lots of reviews, first impressions and tutorials and in the end I decided to go ahead and buy it. I am sooo happy I did!! I have combination skin and it works really well for me. It gives me a really nice matte finish and really nice coverage yet you don't have to feel like you are packing on lots of thick liquid foundation and you may feel more comfortable and natural with a powder foundation. If you are not allowed to wear make-up for work/school or whatever and you want a natural 'no-make-up' look this product is perfect! Also, I have been wearing this product every day for a week and so far I haven't gotten any breakouts from it. I hope this helps! I would definitely recommend!! xoxo
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Review for: NW13 more...
MAC powder plus foundation looks amazing on my pale skin! I can wear it without sweating or stinging I sometimes have with powder. Love looking natural!
Jasmine L.
orlando
Review for: NC30 more...
For all the oily girls you neeerd this I keep this in my purse to make it last longer, just for touch ups, or else I’d run out using it everyday because I set my entire face with powder normally! And they have so many shades anyone can use this! When using this It makes everything underneath transfer proof i can touch my face and nothing comes off or creases
Yoceline  M.
Lawndale, CA
Review for: C30 more...
Great coverage and not heavy. You can't even feel it on your face, very natural look. I love it!
Hope S.
Redmond, OR
It will make you break out in tiny pimples with prolonged use , no different then then drug store stuff
Review for: NW44 (online only) more...
This product is true ly amazing I absolutely live it my skin type is combustion and it’s dose just great I am definitely a repeated user I bought this from the Mac store 100% buy it again🖊
Yuriana C.
super great, it does not leave your face very loaded they are super soft but they cover very well, I love them, they are the ones that I use the most

Historial

Guardadas

Comunida
Megan M.
Plymouth, MN
This is one of my fav powder foundations. You can literally get a full coverage effect. A quick spritz of setting spray will rehydrate, and it won't break up at all all day!
missy s.
otorohanga
This fix power is good , it fixes redness and everthing thats wrong wih ur skin , defs true it
Ohna Q.
Philippines
A staple in my make up kit. It keeps me oil free through out the day! I can get away with just this and my brows on! :)
Sabrina V.
What color are you? I'm NC40
Michelle S.
Phoenix, AZ
What do you wear under?
Kayla T.
How long does does this last you ladies?
Liliana R.
Bronx, NY
I would like to know how good is the coverage by itself?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone used this MAC Studio Fix Foundation and Powder yet? Does it give you a natural look or leave your face looking chalky?