BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #1 in Powder Foundation

A One-step Powder And Foundation That Gives Skin A Smooth, Flawless, All-matte Finish With Medium-to-full Coverage And A Velvety Texture That Allows Skin To Breathe. Long-wearing, Colour-true, Non-caking, Non-streaking, Non-settling/Creasing, Non-fading – All For 12 Hours. Available In A Wide Range Of Colours.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-caking, 12 Hours
  • Non-settling/Creasing, 12 Hours
  • Photo-friendly

Usage:

• Apply To A Well Moisturized And Prepped Skin With A Fluffy Brush Like The 129sh Or 109 For Lighter Coverage. Apply With The Sponge Applicator For More Coverage. If You Use The Sponge, Make Sure To Replace Your Sponge Every Few Weeks And Store It In The Compartment Underneath The Powder And Not In The Top Compartment With The Powder. Try Finishing Your Studio Fix Application With A Light Veil Of Prep + Prime Fix+ To Give It A Fresh Skin Like Appearance!

Deanna M.
Ashland, KY
I use a medium to full coverage liquid foundation and I use this to finish my makeup and it doesn’t look cakey. I always get compliments on my makeup when I’m wearing this powder by itself or with other products. It works really well with covering up my hyperpigmentaion and also my discoloration from redness, acne, scarring, and also with my combination skin( oily T) . Now I do use pretty much all Mac prep and prime products with this; but I’m confident it would work with any product! I give this a 10/10.
Carmen S.
Garland, TX
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation I love this product, I recommend it to 100! I use it in tone nc30 and almost always use it for day to day and it works very well! MAC is a brand that offers some products of very excellent quality and really that this is not the exception at all!
Grace R.
Moreno Valley ca
I really like this powder foundation it looks very nice on the skin and it’s very easy to apply and blend and it’s very long lasting and you can touch up your makeup throughout the day if it gets oily and I really like this packaging highly recomend
Aja B.
Beacon, NY
YESSSSSSSS! I’ve always been ehh about powder foundation bc I didn’t think it would work well so I’ve used liquid foundation for years. To try and combat my overly dewy face I decided to try out powder and this works wonders. My make up lasts all day AND night. Using the same primer and setting spray I would use with liquid foundation. This truly is a great product for oily skin. #NoFilter
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
If i do not have time to check other makeup brands and explore whats new, my go to will always be this one because it will not fail! I use it to set my liquid foundation and concealer because i like a full coverage but it can also be used by itself!
megskluzacek S.
Lonsdale, MN
This powder is simply amazing. I use it alone or over my MAC foundation. It leaves a matte look without being noticeable. I can wear it alone without foundation for a lighter look or over my normal foundation if I need it to last all night!!
Paola M.
I love Mac bronzer but for some reason their foundation is not my favorite. It oxidizes so differently it’s hard to find a good shade and i feel like the girls at MAC wear too much makeup so their recommendations never sit correctly with me.
Aime D.
I loveeeee mac fix plus powder foundation it is full coverage and it last all day. If you are always in a hurry this is perfect for you because you can apply it on your face anywhere or anytime you want just use the sponge that came with it.
Katheryn V.
Chula Vista, CA
I’ll start with saying Mac is a great product. When I used this powder it gave me the coverage I wanted but didn’t last very long because my face is an oil stick. With that being said powder without an other foundation may just not be right for me personally.
Isabel C.
West Baldwin
This is a great powder for that matte look. Also it's not heavy and works great as a powder concealer. It is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for with this product. I would definitely buy it again. I have had it for months from sephora and it looks like it's been barely used.
Sabrina V.
What color are you? I'm NC40
Michelle S.
Phoenix, AZ
What do you wear under?
Kayla T.
How long does does this last you ladies?
Liliana R.
Bronx, NY
I would like to know how good is the coverage by itself?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone used this MAC Studio Fix Foundation and Powder yet? Does it give you a natural look or leave your face looking chalky?