BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #1 in Powder Foundation

A One-step Powder And Foundation That Gives Skin A Smooth, Flawless, All-matte Finish With Medium-to-full Coverage And A Velvety Texture That Allows Skin To Breathe. Long-wearing, Colour-true, Non-caking, Non-streaking, Non-settling/Creasing, Non-fading – All For 12 Hours. Available In A Wide Range Of Colours.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-caking, 12 Hours
  • Non-settling/Creasing, 12 Hours
  • Photo-friendly

Usage:

• Apply To A Well Moisturized And Prepped Skin With A Fluffy Brush Like The 129sh Or 109 For Lighter Coverage. Apply With The Sponge Applicator For More Coverage. If You Use The Sponge, Make Sure To Replace Your Sponge Every Few Weeks And Store It In The Compartment Underneath The Powder And Not In The Top Compartment With The Powder. Try Finishing Your Studio Fix Application With A Light Veil Of Prep + Prime Fix+ To Give It A Fresh Skin Like Appearance!

Jennifer F.
Fort Morgan , CO
I always go back to Mac only because coverage is amazing and it makes my skin look great. I enjoy using their powder foundation cause it works great over tinted moisturizer or by itself on days you don't want to wear foundation but need a little coverage all over. The price is worth it. I love Mac Cosmeticsđź’„
Jamie W.
Wayne, NJ
This used to be the only foundation that I would swear by.  After a while, though I found myself getting bored with it. It wasn't living up to the price I was paying.  It's great if you just want to quick even out your skin tone, but other than that, I don't really find myself including it in my daily makeup routine anymore.  It is full coverage, but for me I found that after a while it made my skin feel like it was melting.
Chelsea E.
Windsor, CA
This stuff is seriously so good. It’s quick to apply and looks flawless. Like all powders, it does need a setting spray like Fix+ for it to look good right away, but that is to be expected. My skin gets pretty oily and this powder really holds up! I like that it can be anywhere from a light to a full coverage depending on the amount used and the application method. My favorite way is to use a big dense brush.
Manveer P.
THIS PRODUCT, I LOVE IT SO MUCH! This has been my first powder foundation and it has left me speechless. It gives me an amazing look and it so easy to apply. The packaging is just as amazing and this is definitely a product I will be using for probably forever. I would definitely recommend this product to others if they don't want to use an actual liquid foundation but want the same amount of coverage.
Anet C.
Boston, MA
I liked the product and might repurchase it but it was a little too dry and chalky. It looks heavy on the face too. It is very smooth to the touch but chalky, I think when you pack it on the face lightly, just to set the liquid foundation, it looks good. It exaggerates fine lines too. Price point is fair for the amount of product you get. I usually get mine at the MAC counter at macy's.
vanity m.
las vegas
Purchased at: Macy's
This foundation is the bomb. I usually save it for my summer glam when I know I’m taking pictures especially because it’s too hot where I live to wear liquid in the summer.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,107 reviews
The MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation is hands down my favorite powder that is on the market! It can be used alone or over a liquid foundation. The formula leaves you with a nice silky finish in return making your skin look flawless! I highly recommend it! I also love that it comes with a mirror and an applicator that goes in its own compartment below the product!
Madhu D.
Review for: NC42 more...
My fav foundation for Summers!! I have combination skin and it gets oily in summer (T zone mainly). All Liquid foundations I have tried doesn't help to keep my oil at bay. So I use only powder foundation in summer. And MAC has the best one in terms of shade selection, quantity, price & coverage. I use mine everyday..it gives great coverage and doesn't make my skin oily! Love it!!
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Review for: NW25 more...
This is an amazing powder foundation that leaves skin beautifully finished, matte and looking flawless. You can use this alone and it has a full coverage foundation or you can build it up and layer it over a liquid foundation to help set it and get more coverage.

I'm a light skin and usually wear medium or natural medium foundations and I'm an NW 25 in this.
Pamela A.
Newark, DE
This is the one when it comes to foundation for me. This makes my skin look the prettiest out of any other powder foundation I've ever used. It stays on the longest as well. I've been using this powder since I was 15 so literally 18 years lol. I always try different ones, and the only one that comes close is the Kat Von D power foundation, but MAC C3 is the closest to my light-medium, yellow under toned skin. I also like the coverage it gives when I set my under eye concealer. Most other powders don't add much coverage, but I have super dark circles, and I want full coverage in that area. I apply it with a kabuki brush because I think it's the best way for this product. It helps me get the coverage I want without making my face look cakey. For the under eye area I use the sponge. The only things I don't like are that it contains Talc, which is a controversial product, and that it does transfer. I've had a few embarrassing moments when hugging someone lol, but because it makes me look good quickly, I think I will always keep buying this.
Sabrina V.
What color are you? I'm NC40
Michelle S.
Phoenix, AZ
What do you wear under?
Kayla T.
How long does does this last you ladies?
Liliana R.
Bronx, NY
I would like to know how good is the coverage by itself?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone used this MAC Studio Fix Foundation and Powder yet? Does it give you a natural look or leave your face looking chalky?