Liliana R.
Bronx, NY

I would like to know how good is the coverage by itself?

Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Bastrop, TX
1 year, 8 months ago
It's pretty full coverage. On my light make up days I use this and a little concealer. It doesn't feel cakey at all and looks pretty natural.
Maria A.
Maria A.
1 year, 8 months ago
Pretty good, and it looks natural
1 year, 11 months ago
This is very close to full coverage. I don't even use foundation, just this and looks very natural
1 year, 11 months ago
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Mesa, AZ
2 years, 2 months ago
Its great coverage it covers up my acne really good
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
2 years, 2 months ago
It has really great coverage!
Khadija B.
Khadija B.
The coverage is full coverage, pretty close to 100% actually. I
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
2 years, 2 months ago
It is 100% full coverage. This is my favorite foundation or powder product on the market. I have oily skin and it doesn't get greasy and it stays on for a long time. I do have to reapply put it is an easy product to reapply unlike foundation which I feel is a whole big ordeal! Easy, quick and a flawless finish!
Luis C.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Lancaster, CA
2 years, 3 months ago
I think it covers extremely well and I have dark scars from blemishes....I recommend applying it with one of MAC's awesome foundation brushes....