Tong X.
Scranton, PA
Review for: NC35 more...
My skin tends to be a bit oiler in the middle of summer.
So, I prefer to use powder instead of creams so I won't feel like I'm wearing a mask.
I was intrigued when I read that that was oil controlling, and minimized pores.
I used a dense buffing brush that gave a medium coverage, that could be built to full coverage.
I wore it on a 8 hour shift under hot lights with my tunic uniform.
Half way though my shift, everything still looks great! Although, it did accentuate a bit on my smile lines.
It didn't oxidize either, which is great!
Closer to the end of my shift, I did realize that I have a bit of oil coming through on my t zone, but a blotter sheet helped without moving the foundation.
At the end of the day, my makeup still looked great!
I've found my foundation that I know will not melt off my face during the summer heat!