Hannah M.
Reno, NV
It was a while ago that I had bought this product. Back when I wasn't aware of how cruel they are to animals (please research). I now steer clear from all M.A.C products and will never step foot in a store of theirs until they are officially cruelty free.
Now about the powder. I did not find this powder to do much for me. At the time I had bad acne, and tried several different products to cover it, including several M.A.C products, and it did not do the job. If you are looking for light coverage and animal cruelty, this company is for you!!