Sunniya M.
Denver
Finally they have my Shade!!! I had given up on Mac Foundations and Powders for a long time because I found I was always in between in shades and never matched unless the products were mixed. I have always loved their highlighters, bronzers, eye shadows, blushes and lip stuff, but their foundations and powders were always either too red, or yellow enough but but not dark enough. Well I guess about 6 months ago they finally came out with a NC41. At the end of summer I can wear NC42 which I have but don't use frequently and I don't always get that much color each summer.
Nc41 looks fantastic even in broad day light pictures and I now can say I see why this is such a staple in people's make up collection. I don't wear this wet so I can't speak to applying it that way, I simply brush it on w/a brush. I may or may not wear a tinted moisturizer or simply conceal my flaws with my Bobbi Brown Stick foundation in Shade 4.0 around my mouth and nose area and then just brush this on and I am good to go. Some other Dual Powder foundations I really like include Bobbi Brown Powder foundation in 4.0, Cover Fx Mineral Dual Powder in G40+ and Lancome powder foundation in shade Wheat II