joeny g.
Oakley, CA
Review for: Powder more...
GO TO POWDER FOUNDATION
Being that my skin is so dry, I often avoid powder foundations because many just accentuate my dryness. MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation is definitely my holy grail foundation for touching up and adding extra coverage! It applies over all of my different makeup, super well and it does not feel heavy. Many people stray away from Mac products because word of mouth usually says that it’s “cakey” or “heavy” or “too yellow for my skin”, but at Mac they actually have a wide shade range and I am more on the neutral side of the makeup spectrum, but I have the perfect shade which is N25! It has no flashback, and having more sensitive skin, it has not made me breakout either!
TELL ME THAT I LOOK CAKEY I DARE YOU