M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

A One-step Powder And Foundation That Gives Skin A Smooth, Flawless, All-matte Finish With Medium-to-full Coverage And A Velvety Texture That Allows Skin To Breathe. Long-wearing, Colour-true, Non-caking, Non-streaking, Non-settling/Creasing, Non-fading – All For 12 Hours. Available In A Wide Range Of Colours.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-caking, 12 Hours
  • Non-settling/Creasing, 12 Hours
  • Photo-friendly

Usage:

• Apply To A Well Moisturized And Prepped Skin With A Fluffy Brush Like The 129sh Or 109 For Lighter Coverage. Apply With The Sponge Applicator For More Coverage. If You Use The Sponge, Make Sure To Replace Your Sponge Every Few Weeks And Store It In The Compartment Underneath The Powder And Not In The Top Compartment With The Powder. Try Finishing Your Studio Fix Application With A Light Veil Of Prep + Prime Fix+ To Give It A Fresh Skin Like Appearance!

Is this any good?
Hey all.. I’m thinking of getting a light coverage powder/foundation. Got a sample of MAC and wanted to know if anyone has any feedback? I usually workout & am pretty low maintenance when it comes to make up. Thanks!
I do not typically wear foundation but am looking for something light to even my skin tone. Would you recommend this product? How is it for sensitive skin ?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation!
Review for: NC42
This powder is actually good, it’s just that it tends to kind of change colors when I put it on, and it gets really dark. So I only use this one when it’s like summer cuz I can get tan. Nevertheless it’s matte and lays on the foundation really nice!
Review for: NC45
I really liked this product. It lasted so long and I had a lot of use out of it. The color-range was good and it lasted long on the skin. The only thing that was a miss for me was that it´s a little bit dry, and I already got dry skin.
Review for: C2
Always put some under the eye area 👁️ under eye doesnt look tired and dry like with other similar products. Foundation stays much longer! Best colour C2. Suits most complexions 😊
While I have been pleased with every other MAC product I have used, the Studio Fix Powder Plus Fiudnation is not the best quality product offered. On my combination skin, the powder seems to oxidize on the oily areas and change color - to the wrong color. Additionally, the powder got a strange "coating" over the top of it not long after purchase, making it impossible to get any powder onto my brush. I even tried breaking it apart to see if the powder would loosen up enough to apply, alas, it did not. The good news is that the case is well-constructed and includes a mirror and the powder had a very mild scent. Also, it did not irritate my sensitive skin in the least. If I could have used the entire compact and the powder didn't oxidize on my skin, I would have been a happy customer.
Belo Horizonte_bh
Bom para começar a falar desse produto que é ser compacto da Mac Studio fix eu achei assim que é muito prático não é passar por que embaixo tem tipo tem uma partitura para esponjinha partitura que tem um produto de verdade né então você abre aí embaixo do produto você abre uma porta portinha sabe uma porta secreta aí tem a esponja lá então foi tudo assim cronometrado para o dia dia das mulheres precisa mulheres que são assim batalhadoras mas ao mesmo tempo não deixa um dia ficar assim passa maquiagem né então eu acho que ela entra no Dia Dia das mulheres que são batalhadores mas ao mesmo tempo gosto de se cuidar né E aí
Philadelphia , PA
This is a great powder foundation that helps keep my oily skin matte. Sometimes I also use it as a setting powder over foundation as both are NC25 and go together. I recommend this to anyone looking for a long lasting and mattifying powder foundation that lasts all day.
M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation uploaded by Nyanged A.
I've been a MAC cosmetics fan since I started being obsessed with makeup, I use the shade NW55 when I finish baking and want to bring colour back into my face and it honestly works amazing and when taking I photos I never look ashy or dusty M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation
MIAMI, FL
I've used it for a while and it works for me. You can use it as a powder or as a foundation (you just have to moisten the sponge) It is very good, covers very well and does not feel heavy on the skin (like when you use a lot of product and feels like a mask) It is a good product, I recommend it .
Lunde
The MAC Studi FIx Powder Plus Foundation is my holy grail powder foundation. It works so well on my skin. I do set my foundation with it, as a setting powder with some extra coverage, or for more natural make up I use it by itself. No matter how I use this product, it always looks good.
Best coverage powder I e ever used. Been using this for 10 plus years. I don't wear it as much anymore as I have switched to foundation but if you don't like foundation this is a great powder that gives you some coverage. I have sensitive skin and no problems whatsoever.

530 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE
il y a 7 jours
M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation Actually I’m not using powder foundation but this one looks great. Should I try it?