MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder & Foundation poeder - NC20

MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder & Foundation poeder - NC20

A One-step Powder And Foundation That Gives Skin A Smooth, Flawless, All-matte Finish With Medium-to-full Coverage And A Velvety Texture That Allows Skin To Breathe. Long-wearing, Colour-true, Non-caking, Non-streaking, Non-settling/Creasing, Non-fading – All For 12 Hours. Available In A Wide Range Of Colours.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-caking, 12 Hours
  • Non-settling/Creasing, 12 Hours
  • Photo-friendly

Usage:

• Apply To A Well Moisturized And Prepped Skin With A Fluffy Brush Like The 129sh Or 109 For Lighter Coverage. Apply With The Sponge Applicator For More Coverage. If You Use The Sponge, Make Sure To Replace Your Sponge Every Few Weeks And Store It In The Compartment Underneath The Powder And Not In The Top Compartment With The Powder. Try Finishing Your Studio Fix Application With A Light Veil Of Prep + Prime Fix+ To Give It A Fresh Skin Like Appearance!

i had trouble fixing a darker shade. do they have darker?
How heavy is the coverage?
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Start your review of MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder & Foundation poeder - NC20!
Noelia R.
Caldwell, ID
MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder & Foundation poeder - NC20 uploaded by Noelia R.
Review for: NC20
This is My Holy Grail, I will not use any other powder. This is a powder foundation, but it feels so light on the skin I use it with a big brush after applying my foundation. It is ultra-matte so it holds up for to 10- 12 hours, no Cakey feeling as the day goes on. A compact is very long lasting so you’re definitely getting what you pay for. I would absolutely recommend.
Rosemarie S.
Los Angeles, CA
MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder & Foundation poeder - NC20 uploaded by Rosemarie S.
Review for: NC40
I LOVE THIS POWDER !!!! it's full coverage! Doesn't look cakie. I have purchased this 3X already that's how much I love it ! It last long ! It works so good, it works with my oily skin!! Looks flawless on my skin✨ definitely recommend to anyone with oily skin!(: MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder & Foundation poeder - NC20
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
As much of a makeup junkie as I am, I have only owned one MAC product - a lipstick in a very trendy color that I no longer wear. So maybe my delight with this product will come as no surprise. I was in need of a new foundation. In the last few years I've developed adult cystic acne, and have scars along my chin and jawline. My well-known brand of mineral makeup just wasn't cutting it for me anymore. I looked at several high-end brands of foundation and decided to go with the MAC. I bought it online, through their website, after I did the foundation matching. I chose N3, as I am very fair, and was hoping it would be the right shade. I didn't want to go to a counter because I KNOW I would have walked away with a few hundred dollars worth of products I really don't need. I was dead on with the shade. It's the perfect shade for me. Combined with my concealer (Smashbox Photo Ready), it covered my scars. Even covered a stubborn eczema scar I have on my right cheek, that NO makeup had been able to cover before. I was out tonight, and noticed that under a very harsh light in a restroom, my face still looked flawless. I do have an oily t-zone, and I looked a bit shiny, but it was almost dewy, not overly oily. I just blotted it with a blotting paper and it went away - none of the foundation actually transferred. I can't describe in any other way how impressed I am with this foundation! I used a dry oil and a primer on my face before I applied it. I buffed it on with this very dense Laura Geller kabuki-type brush and it came out perfect. I'm so so so happy! Now that I've been using this product for a while, I can mention a few other things about it. It works the best when I use my Hot Pink BB cream as a primer. I use the BB, then my concealer, then my Studio Fix, then finish with just a tiny bit of HD powder across my nose and forehead, where my pores are largest. My skin looks incredible and you can't see any of my scars. The difference in appearance is dramatic. I love this foundation sooooo much and will continue to use it! I've noticed that I only use a small amount to achieve a flawless look, so it's definitely worth the price I paid too! I don't know how else to express my joy and love for this foundation. You just have to try it yourself.
Isabella F.
Rego Park, NY
MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder & Foundation poeder - NC20 uploaded by Isabella F.
Review for: NW30
My go to powder. It’s light but at the same time it’s full coverage. It’s definitely my favorite and it can be used day or night.
Jen M.
Meadow Vista, CA
MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder & Foundation poeder - NC20 uploaded by Jen M.
MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder & Foundation poeder - NC20 uploaded by Jen M.
Overall I’ve had decent experiences with MAC, especially lipsticks and single shadows! I wanted to love this, but it’s been kind of a hit and miss settling into any creases and transferring even when set. It shows a bit orange on my skin too for some reason.. However, it’s got a good solid coverage if you really work it in and I blend it with a lighter shade to even it out It’s possible that the formula has improved since I got this a couple of years ago. (And the fact that I haven’t hit pan says a lot for me personally, lol) 🤷🏻‍♀️
Denise E.
Jacksonville, FL
MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder & Foundation poeder - NC20 uploaded by Denise E.
Review for: NC40
I can honestly tell you I have been using studio fix powder and foundation in one for over 15 years. While I love a lot of different foundations and powders this is my number one. It provides such a nice matte finish and seems to last me at least 3 to 4 months.
Brooklyn B.
Buffalo, NY
MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder & Foundation poeder - NC20 uploaded by Brooklyn B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: C7
I love this.... I use it to set my Concealer and you can literally feel it tightening and locking your entire concealed life together. This is my skin match so it doesn't give much brightness, it's for those "My skin but better days" Absolutely flawless finish.
Lauren M.
Saint Louis, MO
MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder & Foundation poeder - NC20 uploaded by Lauren M.
Review for: NC40
My everyday foundation! I have freckles and uneven skin tone and this foundation covers it all beautifully! People are always amazed at how photogenic I am, but in all honesty it’s this foundation! I have been wearing it for 10 years now! I’m getting older and my skin is getting more dry (from years of neglecting skin care) I refuse to try messy liquids so I’ve added a collagen moisturizer underneath my foundation and it gives such amazing coverage that lasts all day/night. This foundation can be applied so many different ways to give the coverage you are looking for. The sponge is great and I’ve used it a lot. However, lately I’ve gone to using the real techniques buffing brush (spray it with some filtered water to dampen and brush/pat it on) and it gives such an airbrushed effect it’s amazing. Another huge plus to wearing this as my foundation has been the generous recycle program where I take in my empty containers and get a free lipstick or eyeshadow! The eyeshadows last me years and my lipstick always runs out by the time it’s time to recycle so it saves me tons of money :) There has been a few times in the last 10 years I’ve looked for less expensive or just alternatives in general and I have never found anything like it. I switched from the Chanel ultra wear flawless foundation and have tried everything from Estée Lauder, Laura Mercier, Lancôme you name it, nothing gives me the airbrushed looked like MAC Studio Fix!!
Kelly L.
MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder & Foundation poeder - NC20 uploaded by Kelly L.
Review for: NC30
Love love this powder foundation. I have dry sensitive skin and this foundation doesn’t irritate my skin. Been using it for years I hit pan every time and just go ahead and buy it again. This is a must in my makeup bag.
Fabiana C.
Potomac, MD
MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder & Foundation poeder - NC20 uploaded by Fabiana C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: C4
This powder is perfect! It’s perfect for who has oil skin I feel my skin so soft after I use a foundation and this powder. I recommend this powder for sure, I can use it with a full coverage foundation or it a light foundation tho.

600 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...