BY MAC COSMETICS #97 in Concealer

A Chubby Twist-up Concealer Pencil That Hides Dark Circles, Blemishes And Other Skin Imperfections Thanks To Its Precise Rounded Tip And Propel/Repel Abilities. The Formula Is Super-blendable With Medium-buildable Coverage, And Sets To A Natural Matte Finish That Feels Powdery And Appears Seamless On Skin. Its Portability And Mess-free Application Make It The Perfect Product For On-the-go Touch-ups.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • For All Skin Types

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Directly From Applicator Or With 195 Brush.
  • Blend With Fingertip, Sponge Or Brush.

Buy on ULTA
  • "i was at las vegas airport and went to the little mac store to look at lip products and the woman came at me with this product. she covered my dark circles right then and there. i later set it with powder because my makeup suitcase is a carry on (fragile!!!). i use this quite often when in a hurry because it is so easy to use. i do not own a lot of mac products but i am building my collection slowly through airports and the belk mini counter!" in 8 reviews
  • "i like their correcting sticks better than their concealers. they are higher coverage and thicker and a little less oily." in 6 reviews
  • "they are great i love the concealer it works great makes your face look flawless yes it is buildable it works great for undereye and blemishes covers redness and freckles and very long lasting can wear all day i would buy again a million times " in 2 reviews
Sierra W.
This concealer is fantastic! I have combination skin with an oily T-zone and some fine lines under my eyes. Once I set it, it doesn’t move for hours. I love the stick form because I also use it above my brows so it’s convenient. My all time favorite concealer is Tarte Shape Tape for full coverage, but as a more sheer/natural coverage, Studio Fix is the winner.M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Perfecting Sticks
Shasha S.
Review for: NC30, NW20, NC25 more...
Hazel G.
Baton Rouge , LA
Review for: NW50 more...
After filling my brows I then clean them up on the bottom using concealer. Key word is BOTTOM!!! You don’t have to do the top What I use is MAC Studio Fix concealer A shade or 2 lighter than your skin tone that’s it!!!
Barbara R.
Review for: NW50, NC15, NC20, NC25, NC35, NC42, NC45, NC50, NW15, NW20, NW25, NW30, NW35, NW40, NW45, NC30 more...
I totally love anything and everything MAC.
You can’t go wrong with any of the shades or colors there is absolutely one for everyday use with your fashion choice. What are you waiting for to get one?
Shona G.
Columbus
Review for: NW45, NC50 more...
This isn’t my favorite concealer, it doesn’t do much as far as coverage. It’s very light weight and the packaging makes it easy to reapply on the go. It’s definitely not for someone who wants a lot of coverage. Very sheer.
Yesenia A.
Ozone Park, NY
Love me some M.A.C.. Their products can be a hit or miss at times but my overall experience with them had be great. They have a huge color selection which I love.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I was at Las Vegas airport and went to the little MAC store to look at lip products and the woman came at me with this product. She covered my dark circles right then and there. I later set it with powder because my makeup suitcase is a carry on (FRAGILE!!!). I use this quite often when in a hurry because it is so easy to use. I do not own a lot of MAC products but I am building my collection slowly through airports and the Belk mini counter!
Jane T.
Chandler, AZ
Coverage is ok but does not stay. This conceals somewhat but it seems like I'm constantly trying to cover my dark spot and age spots over and over but does not stay well. Not for people with dark spots. Will not purchase again.
Dominique S.
Had this for a bit in high school, It was my first concealer. It wasn't that great to be honest, you had to buy a separate sharpener because it was a weird sized pencil, it was build-able coverage though and great for spot treatment on tiny red area. I won't be repurchasing this product for my skin type though, I'm too oily for it to stay put.
Yolanda Y.
I am a Mac fanatic. I enjoy this product. It conceals very well. Goes on very smoothly. Love the packaging with the screw up figure. Practically mess free application, which is a huge 👍. It's very travel friendly as well. Slightly drying, but nothing a little fix + can't take care of. I would still recommend this product! I love it!
Is it worth it ? I always wantedto try it
Lana M.
Is this product any good? I really need a new concealer!!
ANDREA P.
What it the coverage? It's like the prolongear concealer
Can I use the dark shades of this product as a contour for my nose and cheeks??My skin is dry and little bit oily on T-zone