M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Lash Mascara Black Fix uploaded by Sarah C.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Innovative, Mousse-like Formula Gives Superior Definition, Volume And Lift By Filling In Sparse Lashes For A Dramatic Effect. New Moulded Brush Prevents Clumping. Rich In Pigments. Long-wearing Polymers Quickly Coat From Root To Tip. Keeps Lashes Light, Lifted, Supple, And Full. No Clumping.

• Si deseas algo natural esto es ideal para ti, pero es muc...1 Answers
  • Is this better then putting on fake lashes?2 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Lash Mascara Black Fix
  • "Really big fan of this mascara. It doesn't clump on the lashes and provides good volume and lash lengthening for a great lash look. " in 4 reviews
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
This product is amazing when using for your bottom lashes, it separates them well and adds a ton of length for myself. The only downside would be I do not enjoy this for my upper lashes but the product itself does the job! I would say the mascara adds more length then volume to my top lashes which isn’t for me, but other than that I enjoy this product and the quality it gives! I highly recommend for you to try, especially for your bottom lashes!
Esha P.
gra
I used to only use this mascara all the time after curling my eyelashes because it lengthened my eyelashes so nicely. There were no clumps on my eyelashes and all of my eyelashes were evenly coated and spaced out. This product doesn’t add volume to your eyelashes because it is specialized to only lengthen them. This mascara has been one of my all time favorites for such a long time now!
Amber K.
Alexandria
I love this eyeliner. It applies easily and lasts all day long. My eyelashes are pretty long, but with a natural curl, and sometimes this product left my eyelashes looking straight, but otherwise it’s great.
Nataly S.
Tengo una muestra de esta mascara y si me encanta su acabado ya que tengo bastante pestañas y no uso postizas me gusto mucho como me djas mis pestañas creo que si la compraria.
Rachel D.
Pretty good mascara. A little pricey for the quality, but does cover lashes effectively. I would actually recommend the Extended Play Lash by MAC rather than this one! It gives more of a look of false lashes without spending the time to apply them!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love this mascara. The product is excellent and will last for at least 24hrs. I have tried other products but I like this product the best. I use this product everyday. I purchase this product from Target and recommend others to try this product.
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
This mascara works great! Makes my eyelashes look super long! It doesn't clump up like most brands end up doing! My eye color is green and I love using the black to make that color pop in my eyes! I will most definitely buy again!
Janae U.
Fresno, CA
I don’t know how to feel about this mascara. I’m honestly just feeling like it’s another layer to my lashes but not in a good or bad way. Seeing some lift and curl but nothing that makes me reach for this one over and over again.
Fioldalissa J.
West Palm Beach, FL
This mascara is so useful and amazing at getting voluminous, long and full lashes. I use this a lot because of its ability of making your lashes look full bit not thick. I bought this at a M.A.C Cosmetics store. I recommend this product a hundred and ten percent.
Jennifer M.
I have always been a loyal MAC mascara person till I became a fan of Sephora and their systems! I am considered their VIB Rouge. It is a vvip status you get, if you spend $1,000 a calendar year. =) and I get plenty of deluxe sized samples and discounts plus get invited to a special events!so though I like MAC, I am no longer loyal to its brand. Their marketing is not good.
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Is this better then putting on fake lashes?
Mariana M.
Clermont, FL
Si deseas algo natural esto es ideal para ti, pero es mucho mejor tus pestañas no?