M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid Foundation

MAC's Studio Fix Fluid SPF15 Foundation is a modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium to full buildable coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15/PA++ protection. Applies, builds and blends easily and evenly. Comfortable and long-wearing, it helps minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections, giving skin a smoother, more flawless look and finish.

Does the SPF give any flash back?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid Foundation!
Msida
Review for: NC20, Other
For a high end foundation, this one is not as pricey as some of the others I have tried. It's a semi matte medium buildable foundation. They have so many shades to choose from which is a bonus. I have always used it on my brides and they also really like it. It does not feel cakey at all but I don't recommend on people with really oily skin. The oil tends to break the foundation up. I have combination skin but I don't like to use this in summer, my skin is a bit more oily on the T-zone in summer so the foundation breaks up on my skin. The downside is that it does not come with a pump, which makes things really messy and a lot of product gets wasted, but you can buy a pump separately from MAC. Other than that this is a beautiful foundation. I will buy it again.
M.A.C. is one of my top favourite brands ever. They are pricey but they are truly one of a kind. This is one of the best foundations I've tried so far. It has a beautiful coverage, amazing for night time and day time. It is blended very easily with a brush or sponge. A must have for every makeup junkie
When I initially tried this, I wasn't a huge fan as it would look overly cakey or just look like i had a layer of foundation on me. However, once my skin began getting oiler (i was on acne antibiotics), i used setting powder along with this foundation and it's my HOLY GRAIL!
-Doesn't oxidize
-Doesn't transfer
-Looks like skin
-Amazing shade range
-Doesn't settle into fine lines or pores but rather smooths them out.

It's a brilliant foundation and didnt even break me out as an acne- prone skin girl! Don't be afraid to try it! I've used LOOOADS of foundations but I always go back to this. Worth the money.
-Doesn't oxidize
-Doesn't transfer
-Looks like skin
-Amazing shade range
-Doesn't settle into fine lines or pores but rather smooths them out.

Moor
I love mac products they are what I first started out with as my 'posh' makeup set as i used to call it although I would love to be I am not sponsored my mac and all the products I review are things iv bought and repurchased myself because I personally adore them. This foundation is hands down the best foundation in my opinion I have tried so many but always find myself reaching back to this one which is why I just had to review it. It is a full coverage foundation even with just one layer and give a flawless airbrushed look. It is buildable and does not cake it is therefore my all time favourite foundation 😃
Perris, CA
I do love this foundation, but if your someone like me who doesn't have a lot of flaws on the face as in acne or even scars And face isnt use to heavy thick foundation it's not for you. Every time I use it, it makes my face breakout and feels like my face can't breath. But besides that throughout the night my makeup did look great.! It's just a more thicker and heavier product.
Superior, WI
this foundation is a decent price. i tried it and it didn't last on my skin very well, it made me orange and it was very liquidy and didn't go on very nice for me, it is good for oily skin but that's about it :/
Langdon
I really like this product. I have pretty oily skin and it didn't show that. It stayed as long as I needed it and it's easy to apply and build up. Although when I do try dry patches it doesn't do it any favours
West Chester, PA
Simply, I love it. This Is one of the best foundation that I have. Because it stay very good for all day. I used it every day and I recommend it to everybody . 100%
Rome, GA
Amazingly, I've using this product for two years and I discovered that MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation color C3.5 using it with the primer and powered of the same line is giving me a matte skin for 8 hours or more sometimes without spot in my nose or excessive accumulative of the product in my expression lines. When is winter I like to use MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation color N5. This color is amazing in my skin because is light than the first one and it does not have a subtone yellow. Also, it is enough thick to cover my scars acne in my cheeks. If you do not have to much to cover and do not care to much about oily skin. I will recommend use the other ones I wrote before they are good too but not for perfect matte skin like Mac and Kat Von D that is my other favorite option if I wanted to change of brand.
M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid Foundation uploaded by Emmanuelle A.
Great coverage,just a little too yellow and heavy for me,i use it under my eyes as a concealer sometimes,I have combination skin,it stays put for a hour or two but starts to get flakey later on,I won't buy it again,is more of a foundation for pictures when u need a higher coverage. my shade is NC15

1,857 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un jour
Courtney W. • il y a un jour
It’s definitely a medium to full coverage foundation, but I don’t think it feels heavy on the skin.
sharjah
il y a 2 jours
diana M. • il y a 2 jours
If this product is very good, it leaves a matte finish, the skin does not look so full of makeup, it works, I am of mixed skin and it has worked super
il y a 2 jours