BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

An Innovative Mousse-like Formula. Creates Excellent Separation, Definition And Volume. Lifting And Filling The Eyelashes With A Dramatic Look, Now In Black Coal. Cast Brush Prevents Lumps. Rich In Pigment. Black Lashes.

Features And Benefits:

• Does Not Create Clumps
  • Does Not Crumble Or Smear
  • Formal

Use:

• Hold The Brush Close To The Root Of The Eyelash And Brush The Roots To The Tip Of The Eyelash.
  • Continue To Build The Layers Until You Get The Desired Look.

• Does this flake? I have watery eyes. 1 Answers
  • I have naturally long eyelashes but mascara never seems t...1 Answers
  • Does it make you look like you have longer lashes?3 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Boldblack Lash
  • "I love this mascara! The formula is amazing, no clumps what soever, just amazing separation, volume, and length coated by the perfect black color. This is worth every penny, it lasts so long, no need for several coats one or two works just fine. It leaves such a dramatic look. " in 5 reviews
  • "I am a longtime fan of MAC products. This mascara is great for creating thicker, fuller lashes. It doesn't smudge and it coats easily without clumping. All in all, great product! Best used with the MAC eyelash primer." in 3 reviews
  • "Mac Cosmetics mascara gives you bold lashes and for the price it should. I like the fact that it lengthens my lashes but I hate that it doesn't really curl them. I have to use and eyelash curler which is something I have been avoiding! My lashes are bold when using Mac Studio Fix which is what its supposed to do so I give credit where credit is do. " in 3 reviews
  • "I surprisingly really like this product because I typically don't recommend people go right out and buying an expensive product without recommending a drugstore dupe first. But this mascara is actually a really good buy. It creates dramatic lashes without adding too much. I can actually wear this day to day." in 3 reviews
Jenn K.
Knoxville, TN
I love this mascara! Typically I'm not a huge fan of mascaras with tiny brushes and applicators, but this one was incredibly easy to use and gave me great volume and length! My eyelashes are super long naturally so I typically look for volume, and this definitely provides!
Rachel W.
I got this as a gift and I really like it. Drug store mascara would always end up under my eyes by the end of the day even when waterproof but this stays on much better. I would recommend spending the extra money
olivia v.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
After quite a few disappointing MAC mascaras I thought I'd never try another one but after reading the reviews here I am again. This is far better than Zoom Lash obviously but still nothing to rave about.
I like the skinny rubbery spiky brush because it reaches every lash and it's easy to handle. Didn't irritate my eyes (I wear contacts)

Results:
+ Nice glossy black color
+ Great separation
+ Layers nicely with volumizing mascaras

- Not much length
- Not much volume
- Lashes lose curl soon
- Runs very easly

I still use it for a soft daytime look but for anything more than that I find it underwhelming. At least it will go Back to MAC when it's finished.
s v.
I've been tired of using mascara that was melding my lashes together. I just started using this and I love the not extreme length it gave me, fairly natural and no clumpingđź–¤
Anna H.
Christine C.
Shreveport, LA
This has been my favorite mascara since I got married 3 years ago. I have not found a brush I like as much as this one. It isn't too big or too small. It is a rubbery brush, but separates lashes as good as a traditional wand. I can easily layer coats for more drama without clumping. It washes of easily but doesn't smudge on my face throughout the day.
Lisbet M.
Palo Alto, CA
I love this mascara it makes my lashes look long, luscious and really black as I like them to look..this mascara gives volume and length...my eye color is light brown ani bought it on the Mac store...I would defenetly buy it again...
Macy O.
Albany, NY
This is a pretty nice mascara. It really does lengthen your eyelashes. Of course I bought it at mac. Its really easy to apply I think because of the brush. I usually use this product like once a week. If your looking for a lengthening mascara I would go with this one.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
Rachel R.
Macomb, MI
Sure, there are dupes for department store products… But, I believe mascara is one of those things that you're better off splurging on. I NEVER use any mascaras other than MAC. They NEVER let me down. The pigmentation is crazy good, no clumps. Trust me, if you want long luscious lashes… This is the way to go!
Krishma G.
Does it make you look like you have longer lashes?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How do you compare thsi to some drugstore mascaras?
jasmine j.
Oklahoma City, OK
I agree macs foundation are on point but are their mascaras worth the money as well?
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I use MAC Zoom lash. Is this better? If yes, how?
Dachell A.
Does it give more volume or length ?