M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer

A highly concentrated creamy concealer that provides opaque coverage and SPF.

FULL DESCRIPTION

An emollient-based lightweight and creamy concealer that provides discreetly opaque coverage. Contains SPF 35 protection. Offers smooth, long-wearing, invisible correction for all skin blemishes, imperfections and discolourations with a natural finish. This formula is so concentrated that a small amount can conceal and correct a number of imperfections. The antioxidant-rich concealer helps to absorb excess oil and feeds the skin with derivatives of Vitamin A and E.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Rich in Antioxidants
  • Water-resistant
  • Fragrance-free
  • Non-acnegenic

Is the M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer comparable to the NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer in terms of coverage, consistency, and longevity?
Would anybody recommend this concealer for under eye use if fine lines are an issue? Over 40 here, so I don’t expect miracles, but I am looking for a somewhat respectable product, with spf, that hopefully won’t make me look worse after putting it on.
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer!
Product Highlights
“Love this concealer its full coverage and covers my dark under eyes. It last a long time even tho its in a small container. They have many color selection.” in reviews
“i like this concealer for on the go, if i just need to hide my dark circles, and not worry about the rest of my face. [product:mac-studio-finish-concealer]” in reviews
“it is creamy and provides good coverage without having to put a powder overtop but it can crease if too much is applied. it's best applied not close to the lash line because as you move your eyes throughout the day it's more likely to crease. i will repurchase when i run out.” in reviews
“...set it very well. bake as long as possible, but even still, my nose gets oily and needs to be retouched. still gets 4 stars because i keep it for emergency touchups. ” in reviews
Eagan mn
I love this concealer for hard to conceal blemishes rough textured, and uneven skin tones, but not the under eyes. I'll use this before applying foundation as well as touch ups over foundation. It is a very creamy, full coverage, and natural finish concealer. If used sparingly and blended well it can be used for natural looks under a bb cream. This concealer is amazing for creating glam, full coverage, special event looks. What this doesn't work for is under eyes, and reactive skin. If your skin is sensitive, and isn't very tolerant, you might break out. I break out every time I use this on larger areas of my skin. I've committed to only using this for special occasions or photo shoots. No matter what setting products I use I can never get this to stay in place under my eyes. It creases, transfers, and makes my mascara run. I've tried to use a very tiny amount under my eyes and can't get it to work for me. I love the natural creamy finish which helps when concealing rough textured blemishes, it doesn't get caught up on dry patches, it actually fills them in which helps when concealing them.
Houston
Review for: Nc25
My favoriteee concealer!! This is SOO full coverage it will cover pretty much ANYTHING but it is not too thick. I will wear only this on days I don't wear makeup but want to cover any blemishes/dark spots I can just blend this in those spots and it just looks like my skin. I don't even set it or anything. This is also good for when you want to use a foundation that doesn't have a lot of coverage you can put this under those areas you do need that extra coverage in and it works good with most foundations.
South Orange, NJ
Review for: NW25
This concealer is fabulous.  It's the perfect creamy, satin texture and leaves a matte, flawless finish.  It is medium to heavy covereage and can disguise even the darkest circles from a latenight netflix binge or pimples from a hormonal breakout.  I also love that it doesn't cause more breakouts, like some concealers and foundations can do with pore-clogging ingredients. When going for a more dramatic look, I use a darker shade as a contour on my cheekbones and the brim of my nose.
I have lost track on how many of these I have repurchased over the past 20 years. Does a great job covering dark circles while ALSO providing sun protection coverage (especially for delicate skin around eyes! The sun and aging are NOT friends!) I also love that MAC counters at department stores offer a free lip gloss or lipstick for 6 empties, while a freestanding MAC store also offers the option of a free eyeshadow. So, hang on to your empties!
doral
Es un excelente producto , tiene una covertura completa y tapa toda imperfeccion , su duracion es mas de 8 horas , podria decir que incluso a a prueba de agua aunque no lo indique el producto. es completamente profesional. It is an excellent product, it has a complete coverage and covers all imperfections, its duration is more than 8 hours, I could say that even waterproof even if the product does not indicate it. it is completely professional.
Dayton, OH
Review for: NC42
Wonderful coverage. I use concealer around my eyes, forehead and cheeks. Use a blending sponge to spread. Then use the finisher all over my face. It is the most brilliant coverage ive ever used. As a 35 year old woman, I'm at that point where looking aged is a huge insecurity. Since I switched to MAC, everywhere I go someone is complimenting me about how young I look. I LOVE it!
Seattle, WA
Review for: NC15, Nc25
NC 15 For my skin this one is little bit light, but for nighttime make up - it makes my eyes look brighter. It doesn't cover my dark circles unfortunately.
Nc25 is definitely for my daytime use. Also it helps me to cover pimples sometimes) First aid I would say))) Long lasting and doesn't have any smell. I would recommend it even for not pro use.
menifee
Review for: NC20
I’ve been using this concealer for about 6 months and I actually like it! I found a good shade that brightens my under eye. I do like the formula as well, it’s very lightweight and smooth! I do with us was SLIGHTLY more full coverage though, sometimes I do see my free vein under my eye. But other than that it’s pretty full coverage, covers all the other darkness
Review for: Nw35
I love this concealer, it goes on smoothly and doesn't cake. It lasts a long time even though the container is small. I use it mostly to cover my dark circles and occasional red marks. I will buy it again when this pot runs out. Excellent product, MAC is professional makeup worth every penny, even though it is priced the same as drug store makeup.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great full coverage cream concealer when you need to hide a stubborn blemish or discoloration. It’s really versatile and can be shear out with a moisturizer or something more emollient. Not my go to for under eye concealing unless the coverage is needed. It needs to be set with a powder but it’s amazing and comes in a huge shade range.

105 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
peterborough
il y a un mois
M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer Does this crease under the eyes ?
Bhavna P. • il y a 7 jours
No it doesn’t ... Alway prep your skin before u apply make up to get u flawless result ..
St. Catharines