BY MAC COSMETICS #27 in Concealer

A highly concentrated creamy concealer that provides opaque coverage and SPF.

FULL DESCRIPTION

An emollient-based lightweight and creamy concealer that provides discreetly opaque coverage. Contains SPF 35 protection. Offers smooth, long-wearing, invisible correction for all skin blemishes, imperfections and discolourations with a natural finish. This formula is so concentrated that a small amount can conceal and correct a number of imperfections. The antioxidant-rich concealer helps to absorb excess oil and feeds the skin with derivatives of Vitamin A and E.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Water-resistant
  • Fragrance-free
  • Non-acnegenic

Buy on ULTA
  • "i like this concealer for on the go, if i just need to hide my dark circles, and not worry about the rest of my face. [product:mac-studio-finish-concealer]" in 128 reviews
  • "it is creamy and provides good coverage without having to put a powder overtop but it can crease if too much is applied. it's best applied not close to the lash line because as you move your eyes throughout the day it's more likely to crease. i will repurchase when i run out." in 87 reviews
  • "i used to love this formula. very full coverage. buildable and easy to blend with a beauty blender. i find that you need to set it very well. bake as long as possible, but even still, my nose gets oily and needs to be retouched. still gets 4 stars because i keep it for emergency touchups. " in 82 reviews
C K.
Reston, Virginia
Review for: Nw45 more...
Mac is one of the two concealers that I own and I swear by it. I have multiple so that I can keep it in various places so that I never leave home without it. It blends out so nicely on the skin so much so that you can wear it as a full face of makeup. It looks so buttery and smooth... wow, I almost made myself buy it again. Also, I don’t find it to break me out anymore than applying a full face of makeup so I think it’s also good for people who may be struggling with acne because it does not seem to clog your pores— regardless of if it does always wear a primer for extra protection!
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
This foundation is fairly full coverage, however, obnoxious to apply! It’s tough to Pat it on with your fingers, cause 💅🏽. It’s also buildable coverage, which is nice... but I like FULL-COVERAGE MATTE concealer and foundations, which this is not 🤷🏽‍♀️. MAC has been around for decades and while they rock at coming up with new shades of everything, they lack in re-formulating their face makeup. There’s nothing at MAC that’s full-coverage and matte enough for my taste 😩
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
I love this concelear! I had never bought anything from MAC before this and now I love their products. This stuff is amazing, I just apply a small amount of problem areas (hyperpigmentation, pimples, redness) and blend it out a little and put some foundation on top and my skin looks flawless. You only have to use a tiny amount of product so it will last you a long time. It's a great deal at $21 for the results and the length that this product will last you.
Tayler C.
Roanoke, TX
Review for: MAC Studio Finish Concealer spf 35 NC30 more...
I use NC25 and although it is a good concealer it isn’t as heavy as I typically like them, I wish it was a little more easy to get out, so I could have the appropriate amount of product rather than little by little- but overall I do like it.
Miranda J.
Hamilton, OH
This concealer, though on the pricier side is definitely worth It! I have been using mine for years and one small pot, lasts FOREVER! plus, I love how mac has so many different colors with undertones, it creates a perfect match.... though I always recommend one shade lighter for concealer so you don't get dark spots. This is a great concealer colors my dark circles and pimples nicely without caking up.
Noelle E.
Review for: NW15, NC20, NC15 more...
I LOVE this concealer to spot conceal! A little bit goes such a long way! One little jar of this stuff lasts forever! This concealer easily covers any spot on my face, it is so pigmented! It does have a sunscreen smell, but I don't mind that at all, I appreciate the extra little bit of protection! I would definitely recommend this to a friend and repurchase it!
Marie B.
Rochester
Review for: NC42 more...
Best concealers ever! Takes care of dark circles and other marks you may have on your face. Wouldn’t reccomend if you’re not experienced in using concelears because it kinda dries quickly. Packaging is the normal black box by MAC. I would definitely buy again. They tend to last long so the price is considerable for the amount of time product lasts.
Danielle F.
Denver
Review for: NW10 more...
This is one of my "must always have" products. Studio finish is worth every dollar! My favorite aspect of this product is that you cannot tell it is applied. I pair it with Studio Fix by Mac and cannot express what wonders it does for my skin. Not only does it provide amazing coverage, but it doesn't rub off as easily or require a large application.
Shona G.
Columbus
Review for: NC45 more...
Studio finish is a cream concealer that’s very full coverage and has SPF. I like this over other cream concealers I have tried because the coverage is great and it doesn’t Crease. The only problem I have is that it is a bit heavy so it’s not great under the eyes if you have more mature skin and it can be greasy so it’s not the best all over face concealer for oily skin.
Shelbie P.
Kapolei, HI
This is my other go to concealer. It’s full coverage and hides those dark circles and blemishes so well. It is a little dry but it doesn’t stop me from using it. I highly recommend using this if you plan on doing a full face. It’s thick so I wouldn’t use it if you’re just putting it here and there on your face.
Amy J.
Belfast, Antrim
Is this concealer full coverage?
Samantha M.
Does this cake onto your skin?
Jennifer M.
San Juan Capo, CA
Does this concealer cover up and brighten or is it more of a cover up?
sophia k.
Bronxville, NY
Is this protect creamy or thick?
Kleydimar S.
how can i find the correct tone for my skin?