M.A.C. Cosmetics

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Great if you prefer a fuller coverage concealer, although it is full opaque coverage it does feel lightweight on the skin. I blend with a small fluffy brush and pat with a beauty blender, setting with powder then MAC Fix+ spray which seems to work well and stay in place all day. The shade range is amazing I tend to select two shades lighter than my foundation shade for a more highlighted finish. No creasing once set.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I'm giving it a four because it's one of the few concealers that have added spf. The color is great and the coverage is great buut it's a difficult concealer to use during winter because it hardens, and during the summer it gets a little oily. On top of the fact that MAC isn't cruelty freen, I don't think I'll buy it again
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Maybe I just don't know how to use it properly, but this concealer is hard to work with. It's far too thick to use a brush, one must "warm it up" with a finger to get any product out of the pot. It has nice coverage but it tends to settle in creases. I will say this one tiny pot will last the rest of my life, though.