M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Eye Gloss

A gloss for eyes that provides high shine with buildable coverage.
M·A·C Studio Eye Gloss provides high shine and can be used to enhance pigments or provide a wash of gloss and a hint of colour when applied by itself.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• For all skin types
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE:

• Apply product on eyelids. May be worn alone or on top of eye shadows.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Eye Gloss!
Brooklyn, NY
This product, while not easy to work with, has a beautiful sheen and payoff. It does not crease or move as much as using a lipgloss and does not bleed into other areas of your face if primed properly. While it is sticky and I definitely can see why people find it hard to work with for that reason, the payoff is worth it to me. You simply have to place the product below your crease to minimize the sticking.
Hill Afb , UT
Yuck . It looked cute for the first 10 minutes of applying , but since this is literally lipgloss in a jar, it creased so nasty chunky and bunched all of my eyeshadow into my crease which made me look like a crack fiend that has never washed my eye makeup off. I do like the glossy eye look but these tinted ones get nasty fast if you have hooded eyes or any crease in your eye shape.
Albuquerque , NM
OMG i cant even start! I love this product so much! the texture is amazing. Plus the glitter makes it look more amazing. Very weareable. I bought it at my local mac store. I totally recomend it. One of my faves.
Miami
Review for: PEARL VARNISH
Only good for pictures and photo shoots. Would not recommend this on the daily because it creases like crazy. Another good cheep alternative is Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss same effect more pigment and a much cheaper price range than the Mac one.
Los Angeles
This eye gloss shadow is great for the night time specially for going out to a club or even bar this eye shadow glass makes your eyes standout even More then the usual it's totally worth the buy this glossy look is great for the eyes.
bradenton
I love this shadow. It is easy to apply and gives me the perfect cat eye, a lot goes a long way with this stuff and it lasts me all night I would definitely recommend this product to a friend especially if you like the dramatic shadow look!
There hasn't been a single product by MAC that I haven't loved. I used this until there was not a single drop left. It's very easy to apply & although it's a little more expensive than others it is completely worth it!
Las Vegas
I love this eye product because it's perfect for a night out! I bought mine from sephora and it definitely met my expectations it lasted all night! It does crease a little but I definitely recommend it to others
I've owned multiple MAC eyeshadows throughout the years. I'm honestly not a fan. I've noticed that they aren't very pigmented and the color pay off just isn't there, especially compared to comparable brands.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this eye gloss it makes my eyes look very nice and its just what I was looking for very easy to apply and looks beautiful I bought it online at mac I will definitely buy again one day it's my favorite

Looking for your answer?