BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A palette with four concealers and two corrector shades to match any skin tone.
A professional palette of four concealers and two corrector shades in a light colour wave. Enriched with antioxidants and suited for all skin types, they can be used individually or combined to match any skin tone. Emollient-based formula delivers medium to full buildable coverage in a natural finish. Helps to correct skin tone and conceal dark circles, blemishes, moles, tattoos and birthmarks.

SHADE DESCRIPTION:

• Pale Pink

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Long-wearing, eight hours
  • Crease-proof, eight hours
  • Provides stay-true colour, eight hours
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE:

• Apply to skin directly with finger or concealer brush.
  • Blend with finger or concealer brush.

• I've been looking for a concealer palette for my freelanc...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting a contour palette for some good time no...1 Answers
  • Does this crease? I need a concealer for my under eyes th...2 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Conceal And Correct Palette
  • "in love with this product. it works amazing and it stays on all day long. i love how it small enough for traveling but not too small. the product is so creamy and smooth. i wonder if they have a powder one like this." in 4 reviews
Yareli L.
Laredo
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Light more...
My go to concealer palette ! This is worth it cause you have many many options instead of one concealer i use for cleaning eyebrows , highlighting nose, etc. It worth 36$
Pamela E.
London , ON
Loved the options it gave with concealing- colour correction was definitely attached. Had so much fun with and I've had it looking good all day. Flawless! Lucky the girls at the Mall me find my colours. Yes ! I definitely need to restock soon.
www.makeupglamurquiola.com U.
I like this palette because i have several concelear tones in one place. All what i need. It is perfect for my makeupcase
Megan D.
Clacton on sea, Essex
I used this to help with contouring and the concealers are very pigmented and last all day however they are very thick. Easy to apply can struggle with blending due to the concistency
Emily C.
Sheffield
Good staple piece to have in my makeup kit, great for correcting and concealing and a wide range of skin tones, easy and light to fit and carry in my kit. Long lasting, good high coverage and consistency which is also build able.
Natalia P.
Ótimo produto, é sempre bom ter uma paleta de corretivos, economiza espaço e é muito útil a variedade de cores até mesmo para o contorno do rosto
Marsha S.
The concealer is thick and stays in place. Love to wear this under eye or just for a no make up look. You can mix the colors to have the perfect color to use. It isnt pricey for the amount.
Ocean S.
Elgin, Scotland
Easy to blend, good shade range and you don’t need a lot on your brush when applying. I would say the only thing is that it runs out quickly
Crystel L.
Laredo, TX
Best one I tried so far!! I used this when I do my friends make up and they look freaking flawless
Kimberly G.
Review for: Medium more...
I really enjoy this product it covers really well and it does last long, I use it everyday and by the end of the day it’s still on. Only thing is it can crease make sure you don’t apply to much and blend really well, which can be done with the correct tools, I would highly recommend.
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
Can this product be used as a color corrector ?
Eloisa R.
Does this Mac Pro correct palette work great
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Does this crease? I need a concealer for my under eyes that won't crease and lasts all day.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,061 reviews
Is this palette essential?
Andrea R.