BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A palette with four concealers and two corrector shades to match any skin tone.
A professional palette of four concealers and two corrector shades in a light colour wave. Enriched with antioxidants and suited for all skin types, they can be used individually or combined to match any skin tone. Emollient-based formula delivers medium to full buildable coverage in a natural finish. Helps to correct skin tone and conceal dark circles, blemishes, moles, tattoos and birthmarks.

SHADE DESCRIPTION:

• Pale Pink

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Long-wearing, eight hours
  • Crease-proof, eight hours
  • Provides stay-true colour, eight hours
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE:

• Apply to skin directly with finger or concealer brush.
  • Blend with finger or concealer brush.

• I've been looking for a concealer palette for my freelanc...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting a contour palette for some good time no...1 Answers
  • Does this crease? I need a concealer for my under eyes th...1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Conceal And Correct Palette
  • "in love with this product. it works amazing and it stays on all day long. i love how it small enough for traveling but not too small. the product is so creamy and smooth. i wonder if they have a powder one like this." in 4 reviews
Ivette B.
Garden Grove , CA
Review for: Light more...
My Pro Concealer Palette is amazing. So many different correcting shades in one small Palette. It is a bit thick for my taste but the warmth of your finger or a beauty sponge can easily blend it to perfection. I like using it to conceal my under eye area and even works well on your eye lids as an eyeshadow primer!
Kristen K.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Medium Deep more...
This is the best concealer that i have ever used. It's great for covering up blemishes, dark marks, and contouring! If your looking for a concealer that blends, makes skin look flawless, and wears all day long.... This is the best one out there!
Laura H.
Warner Robins, GA
Love this product and it's coverage helps with dark spots ,dark circles, and blends very well. But it is so expensive. The colors are perfect and truly correct whatever issues your skin has. Probably one of the best I've found for my skin. I would buy it again but I have to use it sparingly to justify the price.
Celeste C.
Brooklyn, NY
Ive had my MAC palette for quite sometime and consistently used only one shade until it pretty much ran out. Recently, I got a major tan and didnt want to buy more makeup - I wasnt sure what to do until i remembered i had this palette!! I was able to mix shades to get my perfect tan complexion. It came in so handy!
nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Medium Deep more...
I really like Mac concealer medium-deep works perfect for my skin tone it has letters in its grey 4 a skin corrector color corrector I think that the Price Is Right it Glides on very smoothly it works very well with a lot of different other cosmetics and hides lines and pores it's perfect for all type of skin 7 sensitive skin I would definitely recommend it to anyone that wants to use a concealer is just perfect I just loved it great
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I like this palette a lot. The creams are very blendable and very pigmented. I really like the color payoff. I use this palette to contour more than to actually correct and conceal. However, I don't really use all the shades in the palette. I only use 2 shades and it is kind of expensive for a small kit.
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
Review for: Dark more...
I really like how well this product works and how there are several different correctors in one said so if you're trying to cover up a pimple or red spot or discoloration there are color correctors for all those issues all in one set. I did not like the size and how small I went through it pretty quickly whenever I purchased different brands in the past that were cheaper and same quality and had more in their set. Otherwise very happy with product
Amaris J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Holy motha! This is holy grail!!!!!!! Everyday concealer. No ifs ands or buts! I can't live without it! I use the lighter colors to carve my brows and highlight under the eyes. There is a corrector color for dark spots and a matching color for any part of your face. It's $40 but lasts soooo long, best investment ever and I repurchase always.
Ilani T.
Bronx, NY
I love this pallete! The texture is creamy but not too heavy. A little goes a long way with this product! The coverage is great, I use it for day to day makeup looks or flamed up looks.
Ashley S.
Old Hickory, TN
I loooove this product. I was initially going in to buy the separate pro color correcting refillable pans, but they were out. I bought this palette in medium, when I should have gotten light, but I can still use the darker colors as contour and the yellow and pink are awesome. very long lasting as well, a little goes a long way.
Eloisa R.
Does this Mac Pro correct palette work great
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
Can this product be used as a color corrector ?
Evangelina P.
Interested in this conceal palette and was wondering for those who use it how long does it last? Is it thick thin creamy build able and how does it hold up in the heat and humidity
Clancyy W.
Prairieville, LA
I've been wanting a contour palette for some good time now and I was wondering: does this blend out well?
Andrea R.