BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A palette with four concealers and two corrector shades to match any skin tone.
A professional palette of four concealers and two corrector shades in a light colour wave. Enriched with antioxidants and suited for all skin types, they can be used individually or combined to match any skin tone. Emollient-based formula delivers medium to full buildable coverage in a natural finish. Helps to correct skin tone and conceal dark circles, blemishes, moles, tattoos and birthmarks.

SHADE DESCRIPTION:

• Pale Pink

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Long-wearing, eight hours
  • Crease-proof, eight hours
  • Provides stay-true colour, eight hours
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE:

• Apply to skin directly with finger or concealer brush.
  • Blend with finger or concealer brush.

• I've been looking for a concealer palette for my freelanc...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting a contour palette for some good time no...1 Answers
  • Does this crease? I need a concealer for my under eyes th...1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Conceal And Correct Palette
  • "in love with this product. it works amazing and it stays on all day long. i love how it small enough for traveling but not too small. the product is so creamy and smooth. i wonder if they have a powder one like this." in 4 reviews
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
His is absolutely the best concealer palate ever made I can't believe I ever bought any other pallet or any other concealer this is the best you'll ever get it works for just about anything I literally show people how much it works and how much it will benefit their lives it's that good so if you don't own this you need to move you down their and grab 2 and if you already own one go down their anyway and stock up bc it's the best you ever get
Thaisha M.
I cannot do my makeup without this palette. I have already gone through two. It is very blendable, however you don't want to apply too much because it can become cakey. I use this for a variety of things like sculpting my brows, contouring and the orange shade is my favorite color corrector. This comes in three variations that suit every skin tone so I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is looking for a concealer palette.
Thamiris E.
Essa paleta tem cores maravilhosas, conheço por conta da minha cunhada que trabalha fazendo maquiagem. O único defeito é o preço, um pouco cara, mais vale a pena.
Ajla P.
Saint Louis, MO
Everything you need for a great price. Very convenient to have all concealers in one spot. They are very creamy and wear very well. Does not make my face oily or break out.
Njeri D.
IRVINGTON, NJ
This review is for the shade "Dark". I love this palette. I'm an NC50 which is the mid-shade in this palette, so I am able to I conceal with my shade, highlight with the lighter shade, contour with the darker shade, and color correct. If you fall in the a mid-shade, this palette will be versatile for you, if you don't fall in a mid-shade, then this palette would probably be a waste of money and unused concealer shades. This is my staple concealer palette for my personal use, as well as all the sets for my freelance makeup kit.
Karla P.
Mesa, AZ
Me encanta esta paleta. Es un pequeño compacto y elegante que se adapta fácilmente en una bolsa de maquillaje, bolso o de embrague. Yo lo uso para corregir manchas oscuras y cicatrices en la cara, así como para el contorno y resaltar los pómulos. Esta paleta ha hecho posible para mí para disminuir la cantidad de maquillaje que uso y la cantidad de tiempo que toma para que consiga listo
Cody P.
Henderson, NV
Nice range of colors. Defiantly more for the working professional artist than a hobbyist or someone who only does their own makeup. I love how creamy and blends me they are. Si liar to makeup forever camouflage concealer, and Bobbi brown concealer. Laura Mercier and kryolan dermacolor are much drier in texture. I like this to highlight the brow or cover discoloration on areas of the skin.a must have in my makeup kit.
Maranda H.
Carrollton, TX
I went into MAC to look for a correcter. I have a NYX one already but I wanted to try another. The MUA applied it under my eyes and put foundation over it. This was thick and cakey. Not only that but you could still see the orange corrector under the foundation. It didn't correct anything I just looked like a carrot.
Naina J.
I've already used up one of these palettes and I'm definitely going to buy another. The concealers are full coverage and apply like cream. It's a must have for professionals or free lance artists. I use it for concealing, correcting and contour. I got mine in medium; i really recommend it for someone who loves contouring and highlighting and also for professionals.
Nabanita B.
Minneapolis, MN
I have profound dark circles under my eyes and this palette is a blessing from God...oops! Mac😁😉 I am a Mac loyal member and I swear by it for its superior quality, great value and utmost consistency. It takes care of my dark circles. When I contour my face with it, it makes it edgy and dramatic (you can always build up or downplay). I have a perfect round face and this kit alters my face shape without being too harsh or artificial! I highly recommend this product.
Eloisa R.
Does this Mac Pro correct palette work great
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
Can this product be used as a color corrector ?
Evangelina P.
Interested in this conceal palette and was wondering for those who use it how long does it last? Is it thick thin creamy build able and how does it hold up in the heat and humidity
Clancyy W.
Prairieville, LA
I've been wanting a contour palette for some good time now and I was wondering: does this blend out well?
Andrea R.