BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A palette with four concealers and two corrector shades to match any skin tone.
A professional palette of four concealers and two corrector shades in a light colour wave. Enriched with antioxidants and suited for all skin types, they can be used individually or combined to match any skin tone. Emollient-based formula delivers medium to full buildable coverage in a natural finish. Helps to correct skin tone and conceal dark circles, blemishes, moles, tattoos and birthmarks.

SHADE DESCRIPTION:

• Pale Pink

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Long-wearing, eight hours
  • Crease-proof, eight hours
  • Provides stay-true colour, eight hours
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE:

• Apply to skin directly with finger or concealer brush.
  • Blend with finger or concealer brush.

• I've been looking for a concealer palette for my freelanc...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting a contour palette for some good time no...1 Answers
  • Does this crease? I need a concealer for my under eyes th...1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Conceal And Correct Palette
  • "in love with this product. it works amazing and it stays on all day long. i love how it small enough for traveling but not too small. the product is so creamy and smooth. i wonder if they have a powder one like this." in 4 reviews
Kiara T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this product on almost every client with a medium-deep skin complexion. This product is buildable and when set this product can even be wore alone. I would say the only con is that you can hit the pan rather quickly. A little goes a long way so no need to use a bunch.
Tiffany R.
Baltimore, MD
Been using this for years and I still love it. It has great coverage. It also has a great color corrector which is especially great if you are like me and suffer with the dark circles curse! Lol .. Will always recommend! M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Conceal And Correct Palette
sweety c.
I have really dark under eye. My sis and mom also have it I can really do nothing about it so I need color correct and concealer every time I do makeup. this product really cover my dark circles also stays as it for at least 12 hour. It might stay longer but I have never used it longer then that.
Danielle C.
Westbury, NY
This is a great concealer palette the colors are good and the texture is nice. The only downside is that it tends to have an oily finish. It's definitely a little more Dewey than I would like.
Maggie V.
Boca Raton
I'm in beauty school and we got the three conceal correct palettes, dark, warm, and light? I think it is. I absolutely love it! I love how creamy the concealers are and how easily they blend out! I use it everyday.
Linda M.
I cant do my makeup to completion unless I have this Palette because I use it for different parts of my sculpting. it is the best compared to others I've tried. be careful not to use to much it can be cakey on your skin. I do recommend this for perfect makeup.
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
This is a great palette. It comes with a variety of colors and concealers which is great for color correcting and concealing. Works great for under the eyes.

Virginia P.
Saint Marys, GA
I bought this a few months ago to help with my dark undereye circles. I wasn't sure what shade was going to work best for me, and this palette gave me multiple options to work with. They stay creamy without becoming cakey in the pallet, which can be a problem with other products and last forever because it takes so little for nice coverage. In the end, I was so glad to have the pallet, because a blend of two colors actually provides the best results for me.
Ashley G.
New Castle, PA
I love this pro conceal and correct pallet it really does provide a really nice looking highlight and contour and it is easy and compact to carry in your purse and easy to take on the go if you haven't tried it give it a try
Taryn C.
This is an essential to have in my kit! I love all the tones and I really feel like it's catered to conceal and blend different into all skin types! I love how compact it is and it's all in one place I don't have to rummage through to get six different concealers!
Eloisa R.
Does this Mac Pro correct palette work great
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
Can this product be used as a color corrector ?
Evangelina P.
Interested in this conceal palette and was wondering for those who use it how long does it last? Is it thick thin creamy build able and how does it hold up in the heat and humidity
Clancyy W.
Prairieville, LA
I've been wanting a contour palette for some good time now and I was wondering: does this blend out well?
Andrea R.