M.A.C Cosmetics Star Trek Trip The Light Fantastic Powder

Throw Yourself Into Space With This Dust That Transforms Skin Into Contact. Available In Luna Luster, Strange New Worlds Or Highly Illogical. With Swirls Of Complementary Colors And Luminous Pearls, It Imparts Translucent Luminosity, Is Creamy On Contact And Diffuses Easily. Special Packaging With The Star Trek Logo In Metallic Silver.

Key Features And Benefits:

• Offers A Smooth And Creamy Texture
  • Offers A Light And Translucent Formula
  • Tested By Dermatologists
  • Tested By Ophthalmologists
  • Non-acnegenic
  • For All Skin Types

Instructions For Use:

• Apply It Using A Brush Across The Face For A Luminous Glow.

Does this leave any residue-type of film behind? And is it super pigmented, like it seems?
Not sure if this product is for me but I thought I would ask, does anyone else get all the glitter fallout? And on my face I felt like it made texture show up so much!
Does anyone know how long MAC plans to sell this? Thanks!
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Star Trek Trip The Light Fantastic Powder!
How would you rate this product?
12 days agoBRONX, NY
limited edition . color is beautiful considering the cost it doesn't disappoint me. wish it was a lil more pigmented but other than that it is good and i love it overall.
2 years agoCarver, MA
M.A.C Cosmetics Star Trek Trip The Light Fantastic Powder uploaded by Morgan B.
M.A.C Cosmetics Star Trek Trip The Light Fantastic Powder uploaded by Morgan B.
So I have always kept my eye on MAC Collections to see if there is anything worth while and this was the first product I have ever bought from a MAC collaboration collection. The Lunar Luster Powder is amazing! I have used this as a soft highlight because this works great for pale/pink undertone skin like mine, and it looks gorgeous in the pan itself as well! This is buildable as well and I find using my finger if I want a strong highlight works best with this (I very rarely do this but it works!)
2 years agoSouth Point, OH
i use this as a highlighter and it’s just the right amount for an everyday look. it has a pink look to it but it is not bam in your face and it looks nice with just foundation and bronzer
a year agoColumbia, MD
I really like this powder or use it more as a blush especially during the spring and summer because I love those warm looks I wear it when I have my no make up/neutral make up look. It also has a little shimmer in it which makes it even more beautiful.
10 months agoWilburton, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
I use MAC star trek powder as a bronzer and it works amazingly. A lot of people use it all over their face and that's fine, I found it works better as a bronzer for me, it looks great. I highly recommend this.
3 months agoPaige , TX
I really love these powders for when I want a nice,ore natural highlight. They do feel drier in the pans, but they go onto the skin really well and make a nice glow that doesn't make my pores look even more giant. I'd totally buy them again if they hadn't been limited edition.
2 years agoLa Mesa, CA
This is truly an amazing Mac product. Love how it has a mirror. I love the color, how it blends out on my skin. I like how it’s not that expensive and can last you a really like no time. It’s a must have product
2 years agoLos Angeles, CA
I love this as a beautiful blush! I lightly dust it on with a morphe brush and it makes my skin look so luminous. A little goes a long way so don’t be heavy handed. This looks beautiful with a champagne highlighter on top!
10 months agoBoston, MA
Purchased at: Macy's
Love, love,love! The coolest thing about this powder is how lightweight it is. I also use it to add a beautiful glow on my cheek and chin areas. The color is perfect for darker skin tones because it does not ashen the skin.
10 months agoLowell, MA
Purchased at: Macy's
I think this product is amazing on all skin tones just to warm up the bronzer/ contour. I use it on the skin before buffing it away with a setting powder to give you a sunkissed look. Definite must have in my kit.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...