BeautyLipLip MakeupM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Cosmetics Star Trek Lipglass

M.A.C Cosmetics Star Trek Lipglass

A unique lip gloss available in four colours that creates a high gloss, glass-like finish or a subtle sheen. Wear on its own, over lip pencil or lipstick for shine that lasts. It's pigmented, for subtle or dramatic colour. Contains jojoba oil to help...

Does anybody try this before, is it too sticky? It has glitter on it? I prefer matte over glossy but i'l like to try this one
I bought this lip glass and I'm not sure I like it! They color is much more translucent than I was hoping. Does anyone have any ideas for making the color pop more?
How pigmented is Warp Speed Ahead??
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Star Trek Lipglass!
How would you rate this product?
Ellen O.
I have this in KHAAAAAAAN!!!!, which I admit, I bought for the name alone. It's pricey for a lipgloss but the novelty value is worth it. I'm not a huge huge fan of Mac's Lipglass formula-- it's a little too sticky for my tastes-- but this color is so pretty and sparkly and perfect.
Elizabeth C.
Broomfield, CO
I have always loved this gloss by M.A.C. The colors they put out for Star Trek are absolutely amazing.
Silke G.
Bronx, NY
I love this color. I bought almost the entire Star Trek Series! Some of the colors steht exactly every day kind of colors, but the lip glass can easily be combined with other lipsticks for a workfriendly look.
Marcela L.
My favorite colour for fall and winter. I am so in love with this lipstick. Thanks mac. I will buy this again.
Kulpreeya L.
Port Arthur
grest matt long lasting. but at but dry and make my lip dry crak. easy tobuse pignent great. package  is good
Angela W.
Ypsilanti, MI
I really was a bit hesitant on this one, but as a long time Star Trek fan, I couldn't miss out on it. The color looks really dark in the tube, but it is a lot lighter on the lips. I was also a bit concerned because of the glitter in the formula, but it doesn't leave my lips gritty feeling at all. It's a great fall and winter gloss!
Jaime G.
London, OH
M.A.C Cosmetics Star Trek Lipglass uploaded by Jaime G.
I love the lipglass I got from this line! I thought it would be a darker purple than it really was! I love how it feels on my lips and the beautiful shine it has!
Cali S.
W Hollywood, CA
I love this lipglass! My only reason for dropping off stars is that it's very sticky. The color is great and I love the added sparkle. I use a liner and then put this overtop and get a lot of compliments on it. It's not as "loud" as it looks in the bottle when you actually put it on.
Katie M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Bought because of Star Trek but it is very sheer and quite sticky. It's a nice color but I wouldn't buy again.
Jennifer T.
I'll admit, I mostly purchased this because it was Star Trek, but I had never purchased Mac before and wanted to try it. The lip glasses are very pretty, but I do find them to be a little sticky, but it is not bad. They are also very glittery and don't stand out unless you are in the right light. I think this looks fine by itself or over a lipstick to kick it up a notch. I purchased Warp Speed Ahead, which is a great purple, but it is not very purple when applied which makes it very wearable.