BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Complete Description:
Wrap Up The Classic Christmas Dance With A Smoky Look Revisited Thanks To Six Shades In Bright Colors. The Rose Gold In A Compact Version Creates A Layer On The Palpelbra In Shades Of Pink And Neutral, Mixed With A Seductive Copper-colored Touch. Our Compact Gold Revolutionizes Your Look For The Christmas Holidays By Combining Shades Of Charcoal With Shadings That Sparkle Like Champagne. Each Kit Includes Two Shades In Our Special Dazzleshadow Formula And A Double-edged Brush. The Rose Gold Compact Has A Silver Metallic Package, While The Gold Compact Has A Gold Laminated Metal Package.

Key Features And Benefits:

Eye Shadow
• Ophthalmologically Tested
• Dermatologically Tested
• Safe For Who Wears Contact Lenses
• It Can Be Used Dry Or Moistened.
Use:

• Apply On Eyelids With Fingertip, A Brush Or Applicator With Tip S Pugna.

• With so many cruelty free products out there, why would y...4 Answers
  • how pigmented is it and I love the where it looks3 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Snow Ball Eye Compact

Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Snow Ball Eye Compact!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Winter Garden, FL
This is my go to night out eyeshadow palette. Creates the perfect natural smokey eye or smokey eyeliner. Can also be worn as solid colors and your eyelids. Perfect for any special occasion evening or holiday parties. I purchased almost 3 holiday seasons ago and have no put a dent in it
houston
I find the brush pretty useless. The colors are nice to create a variety of looks. You can definitely do a complete eye look with this palettes colors. The size of it is very good for travel. The shimmer colors are very pigmented
Kelseyville, CA
Another absolutely beautiful product from mac. So easy to wear and lasts all day. I thrive off this stuff. I shop at Sephora and their website because this is the real deal. I recommend 100%. Worth the buy
First of all, the packaging is very cute. I love the shimmer. Second, I love how simple the colors are! There are only a few shades but you can create so many looks with them. It blended easily and looked beautiful on my eyes. 10/10 would recommend buying this!
New Egypt, NJ
I really love this palette. i’m very tan and the rose gold palette always looks so pretty. it’s a little pricey but it’s good quality. this is my first time using this product and I wear it a few times a week. I would definitely recommend it to a friend!
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love this pallet. All the colors are beautiful. The compact itself comes in gorgeous packaging. Its perfect compact size with the perfect mirror and a double sided brush. Its only $29.50 Im going back to get the other pallett.
Houston , TX
MAC Cosmetics Can I first say how adorable the packaging is for the Snow Ball Holiday collection this year. This compact comes with 6 eyeshadows
Winterlude (satin)
No curfew (matte)
She Sparkles (dazzle)
Shiver of Delight (dazzle)
Budding Passion (frost)
Drama in the Snow (satin)

It also comes with a double ended brush 546 se / 547 se and a awesome size mirror

This would pallets it the perfect pallets to pack if your going on vacay or to give to a friend it sales for $29.50 🤗🤗
Athens, AL
Let me start by saying that this was my FIRST time experiencing MAC shadows or MAC makeup in general.  I was drawn to this palette for the packaging and the "rose gold" name.  I will say that the glitters in this palette are phenomenal and the best I've tried.  However, the normal shadow shades were just okay to me.  For the price, I expected the wow factor from the entire palette, but it just wasn't there for the mattes and shimmers.  Still happy with my purchase, though, and it looks gorgeous in my collection!
San Clemente , CA
This is such a cute palette! It comes with a variety of natural colors from light beige to a dark reddish brown and two sparkly colors (silver and rose gold). I wear the rose gold all the time and pull out the silver when I want to look glam for music festivals and concerts. It layers well and stays on okay if you have a primer. My one concern would be I get glitter all over my face if I don’t wear my eye primer.
Keithville, LA
I love this compact beacuse I can literally put it with anything, no matter my plans or wardrobe choice! I love the subtle colors that look classy with blue eyes and brown hair! These colors would look good on anyone tho! Compact is really nice and packaged well. Has lasted me a few months now.
1030 N Market St apt 202
With so many cruelty free products out there, why would you buy MAC?
Sydney

M.A.C Cosmetics Snow Ball Eye Compact

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email