BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Complete Description:
Wrap Up The Classic Christmas Dance With A Smoky Look Revisited Thanks To Six Shades In Bright Colors. The Rose Gold In A Compact Version Creates A Layer On The Palpelbra In Shades Of Pink And Neutral, Mixed With A Seductive Copper-colored Touch. Our Compact Gold Revolutionizes Your Look For The Christmas Holidays By Combining Shades Of Charcoal With Shadings That Sparkle Like Champagne. Each Kit Includes Two Shades In Our Special Dazzleshadow Formula And A Double-edged Brush. The Rose Gold Compact Has A Silver Metallic Package, While The Gold Compact Has A Gold Laminated Metal Package.

Key Features And Benefits:

Eye Shadow
• Ophthalmologically Tested
• Dermatologically Tested
• Safe For Who Wears Contact Lenses
• It Can Be Used Dry Or Moistened.
Use:

• Apply On Eyelids With Fingertip, A Brush Or Applicator With Tip S Pugna.

• With so many cruelty free products out there, why would y...4 Answers
  • how pigmented is it and I love the where it looks3 Answers
Nevada G.
Athens, AL
Let me start by saying that this was my FIRST time experiencing MAC shadows or MAC makeup in general.  I was drawn to this palette for the packaging and the "rose gold" name.  I will say that the glitters in this palette are phenomenal and the best I've tried.  However, the normal shadow shades were just okay to me.  For the price, I expected the wow factor from the entire palette, but it just wasn't there for the mattes and shimmers.  Still happy with my purchase, though, and it looks gorgeous in my collection!
Sierra S.
Monticello, KY
I bought this at my local belk for 25% off, and I am so impressed! The colors are so pigmented, and I love how there are shimmery colors, but there are also transition shades as well. You can use this eyeshadow to accomplish an everyday look, or you can shimmer it up for a night out on the town. The sparkly eyeshadow does have a little fallout, so I always put it on the brush and moisten it with setting spray, and it stays perfect! Definitely recommend this palette.. (oh, and it's super affordable)😉
Faryn F.
College Station, TX
This is a great pallete that could be used everyday and for special occasions! Although the eyeshadows are not extremely pigmented, they are easily buildable and great for beginners. It's a no-fail palette with a great selection of mattes, shimmers, and pressed glitters.
Kelly L.
Bend
Mack has always produce high-quality make up, and their eyeshadow is no exception. They are worth every dollar. I love this pallet for a nice natural luck in the summer. It stays on all day and night, and is great for all occasions
Bridgette W.
houston
I find the brush pretty useless. The colors are nice to create a variety of looks. You can definitely do a complete eye look with this palettes colors. The size of it is very good for travel. The shimmer colors are very pigmented
Paula P.
Bridge City
I bought this Mac eye compact from the MAC website around Christmas time and I don’t regret this purchase. The shades are beautiful and you can get a complete look from this 6 color palette. It has a nice transition shade, amazing mattes, and a couple of stunning shimmers. It is small enough to throw in a makeup bag for travel. It also has a nice mirror. M.A.C Cosmetics Snow Ball Eye Compact
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
Another absolutely beautiful product from mac. So easy to wear and lasts all day. I thrive off this stuff. I shop at Sephora and their website because this is the real deal. I recommend 100%. Worth the buy
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
This is my holy grail eye Mac compact. The colors in this compact last a long time. It’s so affordable, and you can wear this for a more natural look during the day and more Smokey look for the night. If you want to test out Mac get this compact. Great shade range, affordable, adorable silver case, comes with a brush, easily blendable. Go pick this up if it’s still available!!!!
Alyssa B.
First of all, the packaging is very cute. I love the shimmer. Second, I love how simple the colors are! There are only a few shades but you can create so many looks with them. It blended easily and looked beautiful on my eyes. 10/10 would recommend buying this!
Marina M.
Darien
I really like this palette! As someone who typically prefers matte eyeshadows, the sparkle in the palette compliments the classic colors. I think these shades look good on a variety of people and the pigmentation in the colors are good! I recommend and adore it!
Kimberly K.
1030 N Market St apt 202
With so many cruelty free products out there, why would you buy MAC?
fatmata f.
Sydney
how pigmented is it and I love the where it looks