BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A powder-based eye shadow Extremely soft-textured Long-wearing Crease-free colour

Allie V.
Review for: Cranberry, Satin Taupe, Ricepaper, Sketch more...
Love the MAC eye shadow singles or refills. They were the first luxury eye shadows I purchased years ago and then the addiction began. They blend beautifully and are long lasting. Use the paint pot as a primer and you have eye shadow for the whole day!!
Kortni W.
Rsm, CA
Who doesn't love the MAC small eyeshadow palette. The colors range from matte all the way to shimmer. You can find colors that are hard to find. Personal I love bright and bold eyeshadows. When I want bold I go to Mac!
Sabrina C.
San Diego, CA
M.A.C. products are simply the best for my skin! From their foundations to powder, to eyeshadows, they stay for long hours without the need of any touch-ups. This color, in particular, complements my skin tone beautifully, it's very pigmented and it doesn't crease. I can use it dry for my everyday makeup or wet for a more dramatic look.
megan D.
Jacksonville, FL
Wasn’t wowed, the pigment is okay, but it’s hard and doesn’t pick up on the brush very well. The color is pretty, but you have to scrape the eyeshadow to get anything to pick up on the brush. Other colors don’t do that, and I have other brands of this color that work better. I think you could do without, this shade from MAC.
Venessa M.
New Rochelle, NY
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I love all M.A.C products! Their eyeshadow has great colors that really pop on your eyes and wear well throughout the day/night. For extra bonus use it with their eye primer and it stays perfect for hours, no need to touch up :)
Sade S.
Mac is literally an OG favorite for me! I love their formula and the pigmentation has always been there for me. I feel like you can't go wrong with a Mac eyeshadow and this particular color is so beautiful on deeper skin tones. It's like one of those perfect transitional colors and it's really perfect for every season. I most def would recommend!
Sariesa H.
Ukiah
Who dose not love Mac right..... there eyeshadow is amazing a put pricy but hey if you want something you know will work out and will last all day and go on smooth who would not roll out the big bucks for quality right. I would and will be buying more colors in the future
Bee H.
Summerville, SC
I love this color so much. It’s one of the most shiny and pigmented eyeshadows I’ve ever used and I use it constantly. It works amazingly as a highlighter as well as an eyeshadow! I adore this color and I’ll certainly be buying another as soon as this one runs out.
Melanie G.
Gardena, CA
Review for: Shroom more...
I have over 20 Mac shadows I love that they are super pigmented and are really easy to blend Mac has different finishes and I enjoy all off them because they are great quality shadow . I do reconnect this product.
Bee H.
Summerville, SC
Really a great color! So smooth and matte, a great contour shade that I’ve used many times. It’s a great contrast to any color of eyes, and blends well so it doesn’t end up too stark. I love MAC makeup of any kind and this eyeshadow is no different.
Destiny P.
Mercedes, Tx
Am I the only one that uses some eyeshadows for highlight? If not you should try M.A.C Cosmetics Small Eyeshadow Frost the first row,last one,to your right,works like a charm
TYRA P.
windsor
Are Macs products cruelty free??
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
How does this come out? Is it really red or more pink? I'm searching for a red eyeshadow.
Juliana G.
Chula Vista
M.A.C Cosmetics Small Eyeshadow Frost is it worth it to buy this product.
ShéShé F.