BY MAC COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I am looking for a good lipstick that also keeps my lips moist is...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good royal red lipstick that will stay on...1 Answers
  • is this lipstick matte? 1 Answers
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Tea Ceremony
!
This is my favorite lipstick. Even though they have a lot of different colors, I wish they had different colors to suit my personal taste. Anyways, this lipstick is a DREAM. It goes on smoothly and you can't even feel it on. When you press your lips together, you don't get that sticky feeling like you get with other lipsticks and glosses. This is super long-wear, and it lasts all day with minimal touching up. Great quality for the price.
Magnolia M.
Ellijay, GA
Review for: M A Fashion City
Definitely not my favorite whatsoever. It does give you a slight color for a summer day or whatever. I had to reapply throughout the day. However I am not a big fan of the brand itself due to its testing on animals. If you want an overpriced slight color to your lips and a product thats been tested on animals, be my guest, but buying a lipstick from the drugstore would be the same.
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
First of all, I'd like to point out that the color of sheen supreme are amazing and are very pigmented. They have a glossy layer of coating which gives off a glossy lip tinted look. With that being said, I do not recommend this product if your not willing to spend money a product that isn't very long lasting. I'd constantly find myself reapplying it several of times per day.
Review for: M A Royal Azalea
I bought this lip stick about a week ago and omg like words can't describe this last me all day no matter if I eat or drink stuff and like after you take it off there's a stain and it is so pretty. I would recommend this to everybody who's looking a long lasting lipstick and i bought this at my local Mac and I am in love with it like completely
Jessica P.
Omaha, NE
I was getting a little tired of matte lipsticks and how drying they were. The Sheen Supreme has been perfect. I wasn't expecting much in terms of staying power, but I was very happy! I mean, it doesn't stay as long as a long-lasting matte, but I'll trade some staying power for how moisturized my lips feel while I'm wearing this!
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Review for: Tea Ceremony
I just recently got into lipsticks and I'm obsessed. I'm not one to check my lipstick so I want something that lasts long. However, I find myself worrying that it's coming off anyway so I check more often. With these lipsticks they are still soft and sheen enough that I can tell what's going on and the pigment stays bright.
Araine A.
Melbourne, FL
Review for: M A Royal Azalea
I was definitely pleased with this MAC lipstick. It may seem pricey, but the results and the amount of time it last was worth it. This lipstick didn't dry my lips and it barely stained cups or food. Another plus was that I only had to reapply twice a day and I was able to use this color with almost every outfit.
Laura O.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: M A Royal Azalea
Finally a gorgeous mineralized rich lipstick that tops all the others I will be using mac till the day I die I purchased it at MAC and I am in loveūüėć‚̧ԳŹAmazing packaging and and always clean, clear lines I'm never going to stop using the MAC mineralized rich lip stick we will stick together forever
kiandra g.
Lawrence, MA
Have you ever wondered if scented lipsticks existed? Well me too. Here's your blessing, an easy scented lipstick that will leave your lips super soft as well. And don't worry about any "fragrance taste" because there isn't any. And that is the best news you can ever give to a girl! Buy it now haha
Brandy A.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: M A Royal Azalea
I have bought this once, I believe this was the exact color. For my taste I think it was a bit pricey and can find a similar color for cheaper at my local drug store. The packaging is ok, my lid seemed to fall off all the time. I wouldn't but it again, plus have to go to the mall just to buy it.
makai R.
ladson, sc
Is this something that's long lasting? or will it last half of the day then I'll need to reapply?
Whitney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking to add more variety to my makeup routine, do these last long throughout the day or would I need to keep it on me?
Denice R.
Does this the lip color last long compared to other brands ??
Sarai M.
I've been looking for a good royal red lipstick that will stay on for hours kind of like this one . Is this lipstick really really red ? Is it worth the buy ?
Katelyn K.
I am looking for a good lipstick that also keeps my lips moist is this worth the money?