BY MAC COSMETICS #78 in Nail Polish Top Coats

M A C Shadow Top Coat. Give any Studio Nail Lacquer shade a smoky glow with a coat of Shadow Topcoat. Nails will shine with a moody, edgy smoked-out effect.

Maria S.
Georgia
This one is addictive because it’s just that much perfect. It doesn’t chip off so easily and since I love black nail color so much, I love this one even more. Daily wear and still it will shine with glam.
Aisha H.
Oh my God I'm giving Meg 5 stars because I don't live for Mac every time I go in the next or I'm going to cash out I live format oh my God I bought some mac finish primer and that finish primer bought the glow to a girl's face that concealer oh my God number 45 yes I love that concealer I use a concealer as Foundation highlight whatever I love that concealer and the pigments that Mac has oh my God is out of this world and they just got a new line with Nicki Minaj that I have to try I love Mac just wish it was a way I could get free samples of Mac or something but I know that's so impossible
Kelly D.
Trafalgar , IN
Love this stuff! Ladies if you are wanting that super shiny topcoat on you right  nails this is the way to go! Better than any other tips coats besides salons! It's super long lasting just make sure you let it dry all the way! I would definitely recommend to others
Abbie N.
This stuff is awesome! I love using this before a big event or when I have a long day ahead of me! It's got sleek packaging and there is nothing wrong. Definantly worth your money! I bought this product directly from mac and I couldn't be happier.
estefany p.
san jose
i like to use this for when im done applying my eyeshadow as well as using it before very easy to apply and easy to use and i orderd it online because everytime i would go in store it was out of stock yes i would buy this again
Julissa R.
Definitely a good final touch for your look. The price point isn’t bad either. I don’t think I would buy it again but definitely wouldn’t be opposed to it.
lillian p.
It's an ok item. I feel like it's a bit much on the lips just to get the perfect look. I won't buy it again. It was a bit pricey as well
Ashley D.
Harvey
Holds things in place and helps shadows not to crease when used on the lid. Purchased from the Dillard's counter at my local mall.
Alex N.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love the color. I own the dark black, I enjoy it because of the silver sparkle in the powder. One thing is it gets everywhere!
Yracema H.
Love love this nail polish name brand. Its my go to nail polish brand! It stays on for a week and so. And the color is so strong.