BY MAC COSMETICS

An Iconic Lipstick With Package Shade-matched To The Lipstick Colour.
Six Cult-favourite Shades In Three Textures. From The Seductive Red Ruby Woo To The Flirtatious Candy Yum-yum, There’s A Unique Lipstick For Everyone. Package Is Shade-matched To The Lipstick Colour.

• What are your favorite lipstick? Mine is M.A.C Cosmetics ...1 Answers
  • How good are these lipsticks with lasting all day do they...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite M.A.C Cosmetics Shadescents Lipstick ?2 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Shadescents Lipstick
  • "I have this and mac lip stick is very long lasting. I've used this before and is a little pricey but it's worth it!" in 25 reviews
  • "Very pigmented color, goes perfectly with the Heroine lipliner. I love to pair it with an easy eye look with bold eyelashes. The formula is creamy, but will run if you don't apply liner." in 25 reviews
Kitzen P.
Review for: Velvet Teddy more...
    I was going to write a review for all of them at once but they are so different and some of them I find terrible.
      M.A.C Cosmetics Shadescents Lipstick in Velvet Teddy was the second of the fragrances I tried. I got it blindly as a sample with a MAC order. I fell madly in love. MADLY. What I mean is, I have purchased 7 bottles so far and do not intend on stopping.
    The top notes are Bergamot, Ginger and Tobacco Blossom. The middle notes are Mimosa, Vanilla Orchid and Honey. Finally, the base notes are Musk, Papyrus and Tonka Bean. Oddly, this build, in my opinion, gives you no real indication of the scent. Many compare this loosely to Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille and I can understand the similarities. What I smell is a warm, creamy,  honey vanilla with rich tobacco and faint fresh coffee. The scent drives me crazy in a good way and I have never in my life had so many compliments on a scent while wearing it in my life.
     It is a deeply sensual scent, very sexy... perfect for cooler months or springtime nights. Did I say VERY sexy?
      Velvet Teddy has a moderate to heavy sillage without being cloying.... but rather....intoxicating. It is also very long lasting. Others will smell it on you long after you have gone nose blind to it yourself.
     This has become my signature scent. And it is so AFFORDABLE! I actually prefer this to Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille and that saves me a LOT of money!
     It's just gorgeous and considering MAC fragrances have always been big hits or misses, I'm thrilled to have not given up on them after finding so many misses. This is a hit out of the ballpark. A total home run.

Rita P.
Mclean, VA
Review for: Ruby Woo more...
M.A.C Cosmetics Shadescents Lipstick I got MAC Retro Matte in Ruby Woo. I normally love to wear the red lip color and always buy lot of different red tone of lipsticks. ( I have neutral yellow skin tone). This Ruby Woo is bluish- red, its a perfect red lipstick for everyone. Unfortunately, the formula was too dry for me, its really matte and really dry at the same time. I have to moisturizer my lip perfectly before I use. But the good point is it very last long and made me look really elegant every time I used.
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
Review for: Ruby Woo more...
I love mac's lipsticks, I've tried all sorts of colors from their nudes to their vibrant reds like ruby woo and everything in between! They are highly pigmented and are long lasting. They also are very easy to blend with lip liners, lip glass or creme sheen glass. I highly recommend this line as you'll be able to find whatever color you're looking for and you'll get a quality product. I have noticed that ruby woo has no blue undertones so it works better for those with olive colored skin or darker skin tones - however don't knock it til you try it - you'll never know how good it looks until you put it on!
Emily F.
Review for: Velvet Teddy more...
I am IN LOVE with this product!! I already posted one review over it but I don’t care to post another! I wore this product to prom last year and I loved the feeling it had. Super creamy and it didn’t feel like I️ was drying my lips out at all!! Since then, it has been my go to product and stays in my purse constantly! I will definitely repurchase this product and I️ highly recommend I️t to anybody that can get their hands on I️t. I️t wears beautifully on the lips and is a great all around color that looks good on almost anybody! It’s a 5 star product to me that deserves all the rage.
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
Review for: Creme D'Nude more...
I love mac's lipsticks, I've tried all sorts of colors from their nudes (creme de nude) to their vibrant reds and everything in between! They are highly pigmented and are long lasting, even this nude color still comes through on my medium toned lips and looks great. It's also are very easy to blend with lip liners, lip glass (I've used c-thru in the past) or creme sheen glass (I pair it with boy bait). I highly recommend this lipstick as you'll be able to wear it with anything and you'll get a quality product.
Sarah C.
Warren, OH
Review for: Velvet Teddy more...
Velvet teddy is the greatest!!! This shade goes with many skin tones and is the nude shade everyone needs in their life. Not to mention that the formula is very hydrating. I wear velvet teddy nearly everyday and am always getting compliments. Although it retails for $17 I think that this is definitely an investment that everyone needs in their makeup collection. I only wish that ulta sold mac products because for me it is kinda far to go to the nearest mac locator
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, CA
I found the scent of a lifetime for those who love sweet scents. Its MAC's Shadescents in Candy Yum Yum. It is the sweetest smelling, beautiful perfume ever. "Classification: Fruity Floral Gourmand
Key Note: Exotic Pink Guava
A flirty fragrance with electric fruits, like pink guava at the heart." Is how it is written on the MAC site.
I have had soo many compliments on this perfume. Its lasting power is amazing yet its subtle and not overpowering. I highly recommend this perume, its officially my holy grail perfume. You can find it at MAC stores, Macy's and other high end stores. The perfume is around $57 but you can also buy a gift set which includes the full size perfume, lipstick in matching color and a convenient rollerball all for the same price of $57. I am including a picture from Macy's.
Mahsa K.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Review for: Velvet Teddy more...
This is one of the few lipsticks I keep with me at all times. A medium beige color with a bit of a mauve’y grayish undertone, it lends itself well to both natural and dramatic smokey looks. This works well over Spice lip pencil, as I personally get a bit washed out with the shade on its own (I have medium toned skin). I would not recommend this for darker/tanned skin tones if you’re looking for a natural look as I believe it could come off as a washed out nude look in that case. For high level of opaqueness, it’s sufficiently creamy, compared to most matte lipsticks I’ve tried. I’ve attached a pic in normal lighting with one swipe and no lipliner as reference.
Katharine L.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Velvet Teddy more...
This is one of my new favorite scents! I actually blindly purchased the Velvet Teddy perfume after reading about it on different blogs. I absolutely love the scent. It's smoky, vanilla-y, it's a very sexy type of scent. I've never been big into the floral, sugary scents so this perfume is perfect for me. I've also heard it's a much more affordable dupe of a Tom Ford perfume.
Rae W.
These are just the typical, best sellers for MAC that they paired with fragrances. The lipsticks are fine - basic lipsticks. The fragrances aren’t for me, personally. My favorite was lady danger as far as scent goes, but I’m not one to wear orange lipstick, so the idea of matching your scent to your shade of lipstick is kind of a miss...
Gabriele W.
What is your favourite M.A.C Cosmetics lipstick colour. Mine is velvet teddy M.A.C Cosmetics Shadescents Lipstick
Elizabeth B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Which ones are the best?
Tara L.
langley, BC
My favourite lipstick is velvet teddy by Mac. What lipstick can't you live without?
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Is this a go-to nude for anyone else?
Dortisha P.