BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Semi Precious Collection Eye Shadow, Mineral Mode Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.

MELISSA B.
I loved this product! It was highly pigmented and buttery. I use it most days when I go to work or go somewhere on the weekends. The MAC employees are always helpful to make sure you get the exact product and color you want. Even though I thought it was a bit expensive, it went on smoothly and really lasted. You should defiantly give this a try!
👑 M.
Artesia, CA
I like this concept and when I would apply it on my lid, the color would turn out beautiful! It’s like an ombré effect for your eyes. I do wish it was a little more creamier and blendable, but it’s not bad enough for me to remove a star from this review because MAC still did wonderful with this product, as they do with most of their eye products.
lambyworks y.
United States
This is a beautiful product, yes it is very expensive but it last a long time, I would suggest kind of scraping the first layer of the top off because it is like a baked product, I highly recommend this product M.A.C Cosmetics Semi Precious Eyeshadow
Katie G.
Rockville Centre
I bought this because the eye shadow looked so cool! It looked kinda like a precious stone or something along those lines. The actual color was not as interesting which was a little disappointing but it was a nice formula and lasted for a lot if the day!
Tia S.
Ridgewood, NY
I sometimes use this as a highlighter. It is not too powdery and there is very little fallout against the skin. When used as an eye shadow, it creates a pleasant sheen on top of mattes. It adheres to the skin nicely without accentuating pores too!
Dulce R.
Wisconsin.
Beautiful eyeshadow!!!! I love MAC & all their beautiful and amazing products!!! Great products and always make my makeup look on point! I definitely recommend mac products to everyone!!! Definitely worth it
Kaitlyn B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is great! It’s a lovely color and blends very nicely and goes on smoothly. The packaging is very nice also. I do notice, however, that it’s creases after awhile of wearing. Other than that, it’s a great eyeshadow!
Elizabeth C.
jonesboro
This shadow is so pretty and goes on so smooth. I always purchase from the Mac counter in Dillard’s. The packaging is so pretty. I am a repeat customer most definitely. I highly recommend this shadow.
Isabella S.
Redondo Beach
Super beautiful eyeshadow that will bring out your eyes at night. This eyeshadow can also double as a highlighter which is what I do sometimes. It stays on all day and makes anyone look amazing.
Melissa N.
Spring Hill, FL
Throw is a great eyeshadow to have! Since it has a marbled pattern, there is little blending that you need to do. It is and overall great product and wonderful brand of make up, that I would recommend to all!