BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

• My product has like a gloss/rough surface layer that does...2 Answers
  • Does this blush look good on lighter complexity skin? 2 Answers
Christina F.
Mays Landing , NJ
I was so excited to get this product! My fiancé surprised me with it. For some reason i don’t get much pigment from it, there’s some kind of film on the top of it that’s stopping pigment from coming off. I can literally swirl my finger in it and nothing will be on my finger. I tried scratching a small area with my nail to get rid of the film and it worked, but i didn’t want to destroy the whole thing by scratching it 😕 now I’m just keeping it as a keepsake lol
Marian J.
herald
Love my blush. Mac cosmetics does an awesome job matching you up with your skin tone. The color is not overbearing. It’s mild but noticeably elegant. Keep those containers cause they will give you a free gift when you return 5 empty containers.
Ashlei C.
Shelton
I fell in love with the bronzer side of this duo (not so much the blush). It gave me the perfect bronze! However, after a while, I couldnt get any pigment on the brush and it has been discontinued.
Mayra L.
Arroyo Grande, CA
I must admit, I’ve only used it once to test it out because this was more of a collector piece for me. The formula is super soft and pigmented. It was more on the orangey side for my pale skin but wasn’t a huge problem for me. Loved the packaging (of course!) and like all MAC blushes the formula blended and looked great!
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I love this product so much because it’s my favorite collection yes it is very good pigmented I love it so awesome Mac cosmetics products and tributes makeup collection yes very nice dependable easy application and
Gretchen S.
Avon Park, FL
My favorite blush. It goes on smoothly with very little effort. A little goes such a long way. It looks so beautiful on. Even better then first view in container. Perfect for cool or warm tones. I am so impressed with the quality. It does our beautiful departed Selena so much justice. She would be proud.
Olivia B.
Waco
I LOVE anything Selena! I use this almost daily and year and a half later i still have product left! The color combination is bomb! I am able to blush and add some contour with this duo! Hate that the products sold out within hours. Wish MAC would relaunch even if it's for a limited time.
Kasie G.
It's not the most pigmented blush. Maybe it's a little light for me? I have a few MAC blushes and I reach for this one the least. The packaging is so cute and I love Selena, but this blush was just meh for me! I still do use it over other blushes some days but not the first blush I'd reach for.
Deja W.
i love the packaging it’s just beautiful. i just really don’t like the shade! it’s not a blush. it’s like a bronzer and a highlighter but it’s far too pink toned for my taste. i just keep it for the packaging and nostalgia from the collection. anything for selenas!
Michelle R.
Hialeah, FL
The product after a while produces a waxy hard surface and it makes it so you can’t pick up the product with a brush of your finger. What I did is spray with Mario badescu spray prior to usage. The color applies beautifully however that one issue in the beginning isn’t good.
Kristen M.
What is your experience with this product?
rosa r.
Stratford, CT
Is this product good on oily skin?
trevor m.
San Antonio, TX
Where is there another sale??
Viviana N.
I really wanted the Selena Make-up. But is there a difference between this formula and there original macpowder blush? Anything for Selenas!!!♡♡
Diana M.
Upland , Ca
Now that some of you got your hands on this beauty!! How does everyone like it ??? Was it worth the hype? Planning to get it but really want to know what you guys think? Thank you