BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

About the product

• Water-based liquid foundation. Combines medium coverage with SPF 15. Provides a fresh, natural matte finish. Layers up, lasts long: helps protect the skin all day. Non-oily. Best way to baby your skin!

Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Bought this for a more full coverage foundation choice. It goes on easily and smoothly and alittle goes a long way. The smell is very clean like a doctors office (weird I know) but the coverage is good. It claims to hold up 12 hours and so far I like it. The color also matches my skin tone well and didn’t oxidize. Would recommend to people looking to cover up flaws and imperfections on their face. It does not feel thick either!
Dayanna G.
Arlington
i has a love and hate relationship with this foundation only because each time i went to the M.A.C in my mall they always matched me with a rather too light or too dark foundation. the last time i did use this product i had flashback and that when i decided to use my MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation instead ! if you want to purchase this product make sure you get the right color match and go to someone that actually knows how to color match
Serin H.
Lightweight and perfect for everyday use! Using a beauty blender or a flat top kabuki brush is what i use!
Coverage is medium to full coverage, but it all depends to how you apply and how much you want to lessen or build up.
Overall pretty nice but the prices for mac is just not always a brand you could spend on a daily basis, as for me it isnt :/^^
However if youre looking for a decent foundation CHECK THIS OUT!:))
Karlie B.
Lubbock, TX
It smells like paint. When I first started wearing this it was all anyone ever wore. It's as if Mac was the only brand to exsist. Fast forward to recently when I bought it again to give it another try, it still smells like paint and makes my skin have texture I didn't know it had all with out providing any coverage.
Anam F.
Stamford
Yes!!! Love this foundation for my everyday look. Its not full coverage but can be buildable to full coverage. It long lasting and very easy to apply. It use it not just everyday as well as on long day occasions. I would totally recommend this foundation.
taylor c.
Poughkeepsie
I love the spf of this foundation. However i find this foundation much too thick and heavy for every day wear and it also has a tendency to darken if not properly set with a powder. Since it is so full coverage you need to really spend time smoothing and blending to ensure an even non streaky coverage.
Ruby R.
Evansville , IN
I got this put on when I was on vacation and came upon a Mac store. The foundation was perfect. It disguised my pores and acne scarring and covered my redness and perfectly. I want a billion bottles so I never run out.
Jordyn O.
San Diego, CA
I found this foundation hard to match my lighter skin tone. Turned out too orange regardless of trying different shades. I did however like that it is a heavier coverage so good for more glam looks but wouldn’t recommend as An everyday foundation.
Elsa C.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is not that well of a foundation. In my opinion, it does not have a good amount of coverage. It is not completely easy to apply. Seems a bit to watery for my liking and I bought this product at Macy’s. I would not buy this again.
daymar c.
I would compare this foundation to the Kat Von d lock it. This foundation gives you super full coverage, and leaves your makeup looking flawless. 100% coverage. I would recommend to anyone that wants a super full coverage foundation that doesn't budge. The price is really worth it.
Lora K.
Did anybody else have problems with breakouts after using this product?
Lorena N.
Does this give good coverage?
Julia B.
Ottawa
very curious about how people are enjoying this one? i love all my mac cosmetics and i have yet to try this one. let me know!
Megan M.
Pearl River, NY
Looking into a new liquid foundation (I've always used loose powder foundations). I have sensitive skin and break out easily from makeup.. Has anyone experienced break outs from this Mac foundation??
Desiree C.
Hello! Can someone tell me an alternative for this foundation? This was the first and only foundation I have ever used and I went to buy a new one at mac and the girl told me they have discontinued it. I bought the water weight formula and I did not like it.