BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #68 in Liquid Foundation

About the product

• Water-based liquid foundation. Combines medium coverage with SPF 15. Provides a fresh, natural matte finish. Layers up, lasts long: helps protect the skin all day. Non-oily. Best way to baby your skin!

Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Bought this for a more full coverage foundation choice. It goes on easily and smoothly and alittle goes a long way. The smell is very clean like a doctors office (weird I know) but the coverage is good. It claims to hold up 12 hours and so far I like it. The color also matches my skin tone well and didn’t oxidize. Would recommend to people looking to cover up flaws and imperfections on their face. It does not feel thick either!
Dayanna G.
Arlington
i has a love and hate relationship with this foundation only because each time i went to the M.A.C in my mall they always matched me with a rather too light or too dark foundation. the last time i did use this product i had flashback and that when i decided to use my MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation instead ! if you want to purchase this product make sure you get the right color match and go to someone that actually knows how to color match
Serin H.
Lightweight and perfect for everyday use! Using a beauty blender or a flat top kabuki brush is what i use!
Coverage is medium to full coverage, but it all depends to how you apply and how much you want to lessen or build up.
Overall pretty nice but the prices for mac is just not always a brand you could spend on a daily basis, as for me it isnt :/^^
However if youre looking for a decent foundation CHECK THIS OUT!:))
Adriana A.
Buena Park
MAC has so many great classic products. I like this foundation but I don’t think it’s super long lasting and special, but I know I can count on it. This foundation was my first purchase that wasn’t drugstore and they did color match me pretty well. I have combo skin and looks pretty good on my skin. Not sure if I would buy I again since I want to venture out and explore other products.
Karlie B.
Lubbock, TX
It smells like paint. When I first started wearing this it was all anyone ever wore. It's as if Mac was the only brand to exsist. Fast forward to recently when I bought it again to give it another try, it still smells like paint and makes my skin have texture I didn't know it had all with out providing any coverage.
Anam F.
Stamford
Yes!!! Love this foundation for my everyday look. Its not full coverage but can be buildable to full coverage. It long lasting and very easy to apply. It use it not just everyday as well as on long day occasions. I would totally recommend this foundation.
taylor c.
Poughkeepsie
I love the spf of this foundation. However i find this foundation much too thick and heavy for every day wear and it also has a tendency to darken if not properly set with a powder. Since it is so full coverage you need to really spend time smoothing and blending to ensure an even non streaky coverage.
Ruby R.
Evansville , IN
I got this put on when I was on vacation and came upon a Mac store. The foundation was perfect. It disguised my pores and acne scarring and covered my redness and perfectly. I want a billion bottles so I never run out.
Maggie M.
Littleton Colorado
I love MAC and I used this foundation for quite a while the coverage worked well but it did feel heavy and I noticed my complexion was not at its best. It’s great foundation to use every now and then. I will recommend this product but not for a life time 😀 I still love you MAC 😁
Jordyn O.
San Diego, CA
I found this foundation hard to match my lighter skin tone. Turned out too orange regardless of trying different shades. I did however like that it is a heavier coverage so good for more glam looks but wouldn’t recommend as An everyday foundation.
Lora K.
Did anybody else have problems with breakouts after using this product?
Lorena N.
Does this give good coverage?
Julia B.
Ottawa
very curious about how people are enjoying this one? i love all my mac cosmetics and i have yet to try this one. let me know!
Megan M.
Pearl River, NY
Looking into a new liquid foundation (I've always used loose powder foundations). I have sensitive skin and break out easily from makeup.. Has anyone experienced break outs from this Mac foundation??
Haylee w.
Littlestown, PA
How long does this foundation last on the face, and it's it an oily one?