BY MAC COSMETICS #94 in Concealer

A hydrating liquid concealer with medium buildable coverage and a natural finish.
A Luxuriously Hydrating And Creamy Liquid Concealer That Delivers A Natural Finish With Medium Buildable Coverage. Goes On Smoothly And Layers Easily For Added Coverage. Line-softening And Skin-perfecting; It's Ideal For Under The Eyes And Delicate Skin. Wide Shade Range Enables Soft, Natural Camouflage.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Directly From Applicator.
  • Blend With Finger, Sponge Or Brush.

Buy on Bloomin...*
Courtney T.
Review for: Nc15 more...
I bought this concealer on a whim one day when I was placing an online order. I was never really impressed by it. For starters, I have very fair skin and even the lightest MAC shades are not light enough for me, so that’s a major drawback. Besides that, the product is nothing special. It’s a lightweight formula and it blends fairly decently, but it doesn’t offer much coverage and is just okay to me. I own so many amazing drugstore concealers that are less than half the price of this one that do way more for my skin. I’ll continue to stick with those.
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
I've used this as an alternative to my shape tape on the days when I don't need quite as much coverage. It's one of my holy grails and it's just so hard for me to find another concealer that doesn't look cakey or drying.
Disha P.
Franklin Park, NJ
Review for: NW35 more...
My favorite concealer. Super ray to use and blends nicely. Creased a little under eye but covers my scars completely. It lasts a long time. I would say it is better for blemishes than under eye. I would buy it again.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Love how it makes my makeup look after I apply it. Best dang concealer on the market i swear. Also makes my skin feel so soft. I would totally recommend this product. A little pricey but worth it, believe me.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this concealer. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Alena M.
Santa Maria, CA
, I love this it works very well I recommend it to everybody and I would definitely buy it again and it works so good it makes your make it come out flawless everyone knows that Mac is the best it was probably give me full coverage
Swaila✨ R.
Colonie , NY
Review for: NW40 more...
I got this concealer for my wedding and I’ve been obsessed with it since. It’s super hydrating, has medium coverage and it’s very blend-able. It’s perfect for my dark circles. I just recently got my second bottle.
✨Real D.
Chickasaw, AL
Review for: NW30 more...
I would definitely use this again. It works great as a concealer. It hides anything that needs to be hidden and it does it well. The only bad thing is the color selection is sometimes limited due to popular demand
Arielle W.
Durham, NC
Review for: Other more...
This is my go to day time concealer. I have tried so many other ones and it seems like i always come back to this one. It is lightweight and does not crease easily but it decent coverage.
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
Review for: Nc15, NC35 more...
Again I only use Mac please see all Mac reviews this is all I use this is all I want I don’t not contour, I only highlight and I use Mac and a light powder To achieve that.
Kayla H.
Williston
Is this only a moisturizer? Or a concealer also?
Antonella D.
Uruguay
Es para todo tipo de piel?
sara f.
Es un tono muy oscuro?
Amanda N.
Rio de Janeiro
Is this product frosted? Does it have good pigmentation? Comes out easily? I love nude color, it fits in with everything and it looks chic.
Daiana B.
Do que se trata esse produto? É corretivo?