BY MAC COSMETICS #95 in Concealer

M.A.C Select Moisturecover Cache-Carnes NW25 0.17 oz see more...

Shannon L.
Ivins
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this concealer in a sample size. I found it to be really creamy and smooth,and covers nicely without being cakey. My thing is I get really hot and sweat quite a it from medication I have to take..so the lasting power wasn't enough for me. It doesn't claim to be water resistant so I wasn't expecting that...I did find it hydrating and really felt nice on my eyes. I think if I didn't have the overheating issue with my body I would have purchased the full size for easy low key days because it did look and feel awesome!
Cheri G.
London, OH
Review for: Mac Moisturecover Concealers Makeup
To be honest I found nothing special about this product at all. It worked average of any other similar product and was way over priced for its performance. It did crease after a few hours of wear and in order for decent coverage you had to apply several layers. I will be fair by saying when i purchased this product I had the rep put it on for me and it did look great when she did it but I could never master her technique at home. So I think their lighting was just more flattering than mine.
Chari C.
Limerick , ME
Review for: Select Nw25
This has great coverage and doesn't settle into the lines under my eyes. I love that it doesn't dry out my under eye area. It lasts for the entire day until I take off my makeup. MAC has some of the best concealers I have ever tried. It is a little heavy so if I am going for a light makeup day I don't usually reach for this. The consistency is thick it blends out well and doesn't get streaky or patchy. I will continue to buy MAC concealers.
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product, but I don't think I have a great color for me. I mostly use concealer for my undereye area, but the color I have is too dark for me to use there. Instead I use it for blemishes if I have bad ones (otherwise it is too much effort to get out a second concealer). This works well and doesn't crease or fade horribly. I hope to get a lighter shade soon and get some more use out of it.
haley i.
San Carlos, CA
I keep coming back to this concealer. I started using it in early high school, and still buy it now in college. It's an easy application because the applicator is in the cap and your fingers won't get messy. It's light weight yet it still covers up my red spots or blemishes. I use it under my eyes and around my nose as well. I do have to use a powder to set it, just to ensure that it doesn't crease.
Dream B.
I love Mac and all of its products I love the way the box looks and it how to tells you the number so you could know the color you're getting its better then the nars concealer that I've tried and I definitely recommend this product to people who are in need of a concealer that moisturizes your skin as well so your skin isn't really dry
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Mac Moisturecover Concealers Makeup
I purchased this concealer after watching Jaclyn Hill recommend it on YouTube a few years ago. I have been through a few different bottles. It's very reasonably priced and is why I keep going back to it as the other one she recommends is more expensive. I also like buying MAC products so I can participate in their "recycle program"
Emily F.
Defiance, OH
Review for: Mac Moisturecover Concealers Makeup
I hate to write a negative review.. Especially about MAC. But this product is greasy. Don't get me wrong, the coverage is pretty good, but after having it on for like half an hour, I just felt like I had put grease under my eyes and I've never had that happen with any concealer before. It was weird. I'm also an NC20, not an NW40.
Alana S.
Ingleside, TX
I wasn't too crazy about this product. Personally I just get it wasn't doing the job as well as some of my drugstore options. I felt too cakey and rubbery when I had it on, even without foundation. I'm not sure if it is because of my skin type or not, but it would not make top 10 in my book on a good day.
Jaelynn P.
Yorba Linda, CA
Review for: Select Nw25
I wouldn't buy it again just because its a little to pricey. But for what it is it conceals decently. Its not amazing in my opinion. It didn't last long, it wore off in an hour or so with powder and setting spray. Your really just paying for the name on the bottle and not the actual product itself.
Is it good
Ashley D.
I have been looking for a new concealer that doesn't make my undereyes look dry and crepey. Is this truly moisturizing? Is it thick and cakey?
Stephanie R.
Has anyone tried this ?? Let me know how it works for you !
Beky B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
hello, this correction has good coverage, what color should I use for a skin with yellow undertone. with brown dark circles?
Shaianice E.
Brooklyn, NY
I have generally oily skin in my T area an I'd like to know if this will be able to handle that?