BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Use Anywhere On Face Or Body As Liquid Camouflage For The Skin. Delivers Medium Coverage And A Matte Finish That Is Texture-free And Virtually Invisible. Brightens And Lightens Dark Areas, Erases Spots And Evens Out Skin Tone Immediately With Pigment, Creating A Flaw-free Complexion.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Provides Custom, Natural-looking Coverage
  • Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Apply To Face Directly Using Finger Or With Concealer Brush.
  • Blend With Finger, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Select Cover-Up
  • "covers any dark circles around the eye, but it needs to be blended immediatly because it dries within seconds" in 67 reviews
Karen R.
Staten Island
Review for: NW20 more...
Only reason I ever bought this was because of my favorite IG makeup page used it for eye base. The colors came out very pigmented, conceals very nicely. Though it’s a liquidity/runny consistency. Check out P.Louis makeuo page on ig and go all the way back and you’ll see exactly what I’m talking about. Would I buy again no. Is it a need ? No.
Alyssa T.
Seattle, WA
Versatile, covers well and buildable. Blends well, and can even be put into a pan to dry a little for a thicker cream concealer. Oxidation is okay, not the best but not the worst either. Just really wish they didn't test on animals, haven't purchased since because of this.
Raquel V.
Corpus Christi
Review for: NW20 more...
This concealer is light to medium coverage so it’s perfect if you don’t have too much discoloration under the eye or if you’re young. It is buildable it does last long and it does increase bad. The applicator is not the best but it’s a squeezy tube so it’s good for travel.
Genesis N.
I really Love MAC Select Cover up. I've been using it for years. It's so good I actually stopped using foundation altogether. I just use this and some Powder. Definitely try it out. It gives great coverage and it doesn't feel too heavy.
Lexis K.
I love Mac products. This product works amazing for my skin. It covered my scars, blemishes, and dark spots. I was very satisfied with the out come results. I recommend buying this product. You wont be disappointed!
Luci C.
sacramento
Review for: NW45 more...
I love this product I can’t get enough I keep this product in my backpack in my purse in my bathroom I can’t live without it I love MAC Cosmetics I feel like it gives me full coverage it never leaves me looking patchy and I’m always ready on the go
Liz T.
Love MAC concealer! This is the first concealer I ever purchased. This is a full coverage concealer and does a great job in covering dark circles. I haven’t had issues with fine lines or dry out. Would definitely recommend.
🌸CourtneyGrace🌸 C.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is incredible! I use this daily and in a ton of my YouTube beauty vlog @courtneygracecobb I highly recommend this product to all my followers! Great flawless coverage and it does not dry out or flake off its magic 🌼🌸
Erica N.
Review for: NW35 more...
Product is quite thick so it’s best to use by dabbing directly on blemishes or mixed with a light weight liquid foundation to make it easier to blend. 4 stars because I was expecting a heavier coverage.
Toni A.
These little babies are the bees knees it comes with high recommendations! They always have my color instock when I go in store. Also it blends very nicely with my foundation.
Amber G.
Rotherham
Total makeup beginner here - I have recently started taking a real interest in make up and spending more on higher end make up. Im having so much trouble with my foundation. I cleanse, moisturiser, prime then apply foundation.. half way through the night my foundation will literally have slipped off! I currently use Illamasqua Skin Base. I also use Illamasqua Loose powder to set my make up and Urban Decay All Nighter to set my face. Any advice is so welcome. TIA Xx Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation
nannnnnyyyyyy n.
Hey, Im looking for a full coverage concealer since I have really bad dark circles!!! I have the maybelline instant anti-age concealer but I feel like it’s not the right coverage I want🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Is the mac concealer better?
Heather W.
Dugald, MB
I am looking for a cover up to hide bags under my eyes. Is this a good product to try? Any other recommendations?
Monet F.
Is this concealer super thick? Or is it more on the thin side?
Anick H.
Does liquide cover up work better than a stick cover up?