BY MAC COSMETICS

Sculpt & Shape Powder Combines Pro Shaping Powder (A Highlighter) And Pro Sculpting Powder (For Contouring) In One Pan To Accentuate Your Bone Structure.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Perfect For Contouring Face
  • Provides Radiance
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Apply With A Brush Such As The 127 Split Fibre Face Brush To Contour And Highlight.

Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
This M.A.C Cosmetics Sculpt And Shape Powder compact is super convenient to take with you when you’re on the go or traveling. The lighter color is a nice light tone for highlighting without being too white or adding shine. The darker bronze side is a nice contour/shadowy brown shade without being orange. The powders are matte so they don’t look weird or shiny for base makeup like sculpting/contouring.
Olivia J.
This is my favorite setting powder! It applies nice and smoothly and the flashback is minimal! The quality is absolutely amazing. The smell isn’t bad what so ever and the price is amazing! I would recommend this to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Diana A.
Wilmington , NC
This duo is perfect for finishing make up and contouring. I personally use the light shade to set the under-eye concealer and it helps keep everything where it is so supposed to be. I also use it to “
clean” dust from eye shadow.
Sara C.
Houston
I like this highlighter because it's so easy to put on with your angle brush you want to angle it on your face so it can pop out and stick out all day it's long-lasting
Sapphire D.
Vineyard, UT
I love this highlight and contour set! It’s so versatile and easy to use!! I have dry skin and it works great for me!! I love how the contrast of the colors look together too!! I would recommend to others!!
Sarah G.
North Canton, OH
Not a fan of this contour. For the price, it just does not have enough pigment for me. I have fair/ light skin and it still doesn’t show up. Definitely would swatch in the store before purchasing.
Juanita V.
Santa Maria
Great as a highlighter/bronzing combo. Unfortunately it’s been discontinued so you have to buy these colors separately now. I do love this combo though and have gotten good use out of it.
Shelbi S.
Aurora
Absolutely love this product. I have had a lot of issues breaking out and MAC cosmetics is one that I can use in all seasons and it doesn't dry my face out, or cause me to be oily
Cassia U.
Love love love this! I use this to contour and bronze up my skin and I’m obsessed. This is such a gorgeous finish and looks so natural on my skin tone and isn’t very heavy looking! Amazing product!
Jesse T.
Martinez
I would consider this duo to be "toned down" compared to the glitter and glam that most people are rocking these days. To me, that's a good thing! The contour builds very gradually allowing for the ability to create the illusion of shadow without making it glaringly obvious. The highlight is immediately more visible, mostly because it has a good amount of glitter in it. That being said, I would argue that it has the "right" amount of glitter in it. Once it's blended it gives your cheek bones a pretty shine without looking like a kindergartener's art project on your face.If you're going for an in-your-face, extremely definitely look, then I don't think this product is for you. If, however, you want to add some definition without feeling like a clown, give it a try!
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Where is the best place to get this at the best price?