MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Cosmetics Rose Romance Collection Lipglass

M.A.C Cosmetics Rose Romance Collection Lipglass

MAC Rose Romance Collection See Through Lip Colour Lip Gloss, Loving Touch From MAC Rose Romance Collection Extremely Rare and Hard to Find Limited Edition, Discontinued

Does this product have any type of shimmer like glitter?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Rose Romance Collection Lipglass!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...looks great, and doesn't leave a terrible taste on your lips. The color lasts a long time and there are colors for everyone!in reviews
Lori F.
north las vegas
Feels amazing and it's the perfect color. Looks. Dry natural. MAC Tinted Lipglass
Jazmin C.
Fort Hancock, TX
Beautiful product!! Color is absolutely astonishing! Lasts longer than most other products. Great gift!
Liz M.
Plantation, FL
Love the color, the way it goes on, basically everything about it is great. Makes my lips look so good in pictures too.
SC: S.
Bronx
I absolutely LOVE this lip gloss. I need to go buy more. I used it everyday with my daily beauty routine and it went great with many looks. This lip gloss was so smooth and was not sticky at all. I hate sticky lip gloss so this one was very satisfying.
Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
This mac lipstick look spectacular hidratahace not dry lips and that's important personally I love it and would not hesitate to buy it
Courtney P.
Wake Forest, NC
Wonderful gloss! Unlike lots of other lip glosses, this one has bold, beautiful color! It's not tacky or sticky, and feels very smooth and moist. I really like it and will definitely continue to use it!
Tina G.
Glendale, CA
I love this color. It's long-lasting and it brings the natural lip color out more with a shine that stands out
Haley M.
New Wilmington, PA
This lip gloss is amazing! I would recommend it to anyone. The color is a neutral color so it's not to much it's just right
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
Three words love, love, love. Just the perfect color and it's my daughters go to when she decides to play in mommys make up.
Linda D.
Long Beach, NY
I really enjoy the sparkle I get from the lip color I use. It has a nice sheer color with just the right amount of sparkle.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...