BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Spread some musical anarchy with a palette of blue and green shades. Featuring Eye Shadows in Mega-Moody, Bleached Out, Bikers & Babes, Bad Influence, Gilty as Can Be, Denim Genes, Blk-ish and Rockin’ Rebel, plus an opalescent highlighter in Let It Rock. New pressed powder Eye Shadow formulas in Satin Shine, Smooth Pearl, Foiled Shadow and Creamy Matte all deliver a creamy, silky texture with superior colour payoff, while a new Highlighter formula in Opalescent is lightweight and glides on skin for just the right amount of pearl and pop.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Eye Shadow:
  • Pressed powder shadow features a creamy texture with superior colour payoff
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Highlighter:
  • Features a lightweight formula that glides on skin for just the right amount of pearl and pop
  • Provides instant radiance
  • Lightweight
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE:

• Eye Shadow: Apply to lid using fingers, the 217 Blending brush or sponge-tip applicator.
  • Highlighter: Apply to face using the 133 Cheek Brush as desired.

M.A.C Cosmetics Rockin Rebel Palette
  • "The colors are super pigmented and go on like butter! Absolutely gorgeous colors and not too crazy that you can't use them every day. It's very long lasting I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!" in 9 reviews
  • "Really good, i was so excited to try i had been a mac's fan since day 1 my first lipstick ever was from mac it was candy yum yum, eyeshadows are long lasting" in 4 reviews
Candise S.
5668 Hwy 121 Boyce, La 71409
I'm afraid it's not good, ya'll. It was so muddy. I removed it to try different primers, and then again to try with no primer. I feel like it just sits on the skin. The pigment is not there, and the fallout is awful. It's a no from me.
Stephanie M.
New Haven
I am a fan of the entire MAC Girls palette collection! Rockin Rebel is a little more daring than the other palettes with its bright pops of blue and green, plus that stunning highlighter! There are a lot of fun looks to be done with this palette. The formula is so soft and goes on beautifully.
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
I don't actually have rockin rebel, but I have the prissy princess palette and it is AMAZING. I love it. The pigment and the palette are just to die for, so I imagine the other palettes in that like such as rockin rebel are amazing too!
Mair M.
Redding, CA
Pretty colors! I love M AC products but sometimes I really do feel there overhyped… This isn't my favorite palette, because the colors are take brighter than what I usually go for. But it's pretty good, I would recommend it to somebody who does a little bit crazier looks.
Nicole S.
Love this palette! Such great pigmentation! I have an Amber eye color so these really make them pop! I use it this almost everyday because you can do so many looks with it! I've almost hit pan and I plan on buying another!
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
Absolutely stunning colors! There so pigmented and blendable I love this palette bought it at Nordstrom no need to improve very long lasting would highly recommend and would definitely buy again!
Tiffany T.
Beaver, OH
I have the Power Hungry palette and I really enjoy it so far. I love the sleek, skinny, beautiful gold packaging and that it has a mirror.! The palette has a highlighter in it as well a mix of matte and shimmer shadows that are named after the theme of the palette. The shadows are decently pigmented but nothing extreme, they blend nicely, have very little kick up or fallout and all of the colors compliment each other well. Overall, I really enjoy this palette for creating a neutral day to day look.
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
So I actually have the Mischief Minx palette and it was everything I needed this summer. Literally the only palette i took with me on my cruise. It has so many beautiful warm tones and the glitter/shimmer shades are so glitzy and pigmented. Everything blended beautifully. Plus the highlighter was beautiful! This was the palette I was most excited for and it did not disappoint! I even got my sister to buy it after she tried mine. So glad I picked this up! Mac definitely stepped their game up with this one!
Cheyenne P.
Shelbiana, KY
When I got the pallete I was so excited to use the newest fall colors! I swatched the product and was a little disappointed by the way it felt but decided to try it anyway. I HATED it. I paid almost $40 for a product that didn’t even show up! You had to use a ton of product for it to even be seen. I love MAC lipstick but will not ever buy MAC eyeshadow again.
Sai P.
This palette is amazing!!! I'm sooo happy that mac got on the band wagon with palettes! This palette is the bomb diggidy! They search so beautifully on the eye and the colors are so pigmented and super easy to blend like all mac shadows.