BeautyFaceFace MakeupM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Cosmetics Ritzy Glimmershimmer

M.A.C Cosmetics Ritzy Glimmershimmer

MAC Glimmershimmer, Ritzy!

seca mate? o es para pieles secas?
Wondering how this looks on?!
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Ritzy Glimmershimmer!
How would you rate this product?
Janessa K.
Brantley, AL
This stuff rock y'all I love it I but it every time I run out and you should get you some price isn't bad and the quality is perfect it last all day doesn't run or get splotchy it's great guys I highly recommend
kelly J.
Avon Lake, OH
This product has a beautiful sheen. It is easy to blend and I have used it on my collarbone,shoulders and down the front of my legs.It totally met my expectations because I use and love Mac.Sometimes I mix it with my lotion as well. I like that the pump doesn't distribute too much at a time.I hope this helps. Foe me it is a must have!!!
Kaley L.
Not the right color for me but looks great for good coverage and finish. Little heavy
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,855 reviews
I like this product and I love makeup and these are great and I love putting on makeup and this brand is the best
Destiny E.
norfolk
I love using this during the summer it leaves me glowing you know looking all SunkiSse .I would really recommend this product this will just add a little bit of shine and pizzazz to your body.
Allie K.
boynton beach
My most favorite foundation covers and lasts forever I fell asleep actually with this on and omg it was still there for me !!! I love it !!
member-0986e
I loved how it looked with my makeup and I use it very often. I’ve recommended it to friends.
nelo A.
Soooooo pretty! i use for high light or shadow such a fun product to play with. looks amazing on anyone
Nour D.
Laval, QC
I have on of this. I like it. It's nice way to add a shimmer or a glow on your face, without over loading it. I have using these with my fingers or a wet damp sponge. I also love applying a little amount on my eyes and lip, for that extra touch. They do dry fast, you need to work fast with it.
Ansley F.
Satellite Bch, FL
1,407 reviews
This is an amazing brand! The foundation is made with quality in mind. It is a great color and is great for all skin colors.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...