BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

• Is this is good product?4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a nice fall lipstick. What's a good...1 Answers
  • Does this collection have matte colors and do they last l...1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Riri Hearts Lipstick
  • "Love the look and feel of this lipstick. It is long lasting and great for when I go out. My daughter likes to try and steal this from me!" in 28 reviews
  • "This Mac lip stick it's creamy but matte once it's on your lips .. The colors are beautiful and lasting " in 12 reviews
Jennifer G.
Yukon, OK
The prettiest red you’ve ever seen! It’s a true blue red and super super matte! It’s one of my favorite lip colors! Because of the matte finish it is super long wearing! It was limited edition so I can’t repurchase it. But Ruby Woo is very similar !
Princess R.
Queens
I’m actually not really a fan of MAC cosmetics because it’s a brand that has been hyped up for so long. The lipstick leaves residue when you drink from a glass and needs to be reapplied. Great colors, not so great quality. I know they can do much better.
Ashley V.
MAC lipsticks are hands down my favorite lipsticks. They’re hydrating and pigmented and they have an enormous shade range. This is one of the prettiest lipstick tubes I’ve seen in person & the color is beautiful.
Kay C.
Stone Mtn, GA
i love the color and the texture! it’s so creamy and smooth! it was a good price, same as other mac lip sticks! this is my 8th or 9th lipstick from mac. it met my expectations and i love rihanna!! :)
Natalie C.
Morgan Hill, CA
such a beautiful deep shade of red. my skin tone is light with a yellow undertone and this is pretty much my perfect red in my opinion. it’s all i expected and more. i would definitely reccomend to others.
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
I loved the colors in this collection and how moisturizing they were on the lip and still had great color pay off. These are definitely my go to lipsticks when I want to be bold and elegant.
Sandra A.
Woodland Hls, CA
Riri lipsticks are always gorgeous. The red has a blue undertone which helps teeth look whiter.. always a plus! So creamy and pigmented, very vibrant and amazing quality. 100% recommend if you can get your hands on them!!
Renata B.
Miami
This is the go too holiday red lip. The price is kind of heavy for a little thing of lipstick but it lasts all night you do not need to worry about re applying all night! It’s super smooth and feels great on the lips.
Nicole A.
This product was perfect it had the prettiest color it was long-lasting and wet out there we’re not all through the night it was a bit pricey the packaging was to die for I would definitely buy this product again or recommend it to a friend.
Cheryl R.
Nashville, TN
Years Before Fenty Beauty launched, o was obsessed with the Rihanna collaborations with MAC. This was one of my many purchases and it does not disappoint! Her colors were in fact similar to other MAC shades but always seemed to have an extra lil’ UMPH!
Hope B.
Is this is good product?
Dominique S.
Brooklyn, NY
Can i buy this one now in mac stores or online?
Karrington R.
How much is this one
Kelly  K.
Getzville, NY
How different is it to ruby woo?
Sam L.
Cypress, Ca
I've been looking for a nice fall lipstick. What's a good shade I could wear this fall? Any recommendations? I have a darker tan kind of skin color with a yellow under tone. I feel like red lipsticks look weird on me. So any suggestions besides reds? Any would helpful. Thanks in advance!!