BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Rihanna Hearts Lipglass Lip Gloss, RiRi Woo

M.A.C Cosmetics Rihanna Hearts Lipglass
  • "the rhianna hearts lipglass my mac has to be my fave product, it is so easy too apply, it is a bit on the pricey side, but worth thw money, it is long lasting on the lips, ans great lovely packaging , " in 16 reviews
  • "Anything MAC is my #1 favorite. They are the O.G. in the cosmetics industry! MAC lip glosses are pigmented, glossy and give me the perfect pout. " in 15 reviews
Gizella M.
I do not like sticky lipgloss. This gloss is from the lipglass series which is the stickiest of the lipgloss they carry. It's not my go to gloss and this color is not either
Spring H.
Philadelphia, PA
Fave product,I wear this on top of riri woo lipstick,great color looks even better on,me and all my friends wear this shade
Nyakor K.
This was kind of good but when I used this mine was the wet type of lip gloss it was slightly slippery I should have got something els. Not satisfied 🙁
Ebony P.
The RiRi lipgloss is great for when you want a popping lip with minimal effort. I was really impressed with the colour and also the last throughout the day. Only reapplying a few times just to make sure I had the fuller lip look.
Stephanie P.
Azusa, CA
This lipgloss has been so useful when going out for dances and dates. It usually lasts pretty long but eventually doesn't stay on my lips. I would use again but there seem to be products that are better.
S T.
Like this not one of my favourites but I like the colour a bit thick and a bit of a sticky feeling but good all the same.
Connstance C.
new hope
This was too bright for me I thought. The gloss was just ok it did seem to me to reapply more than other Mac glosses I have had.
Oyeshi R.
Toronto, ON
Honestly, I loved the colour of this gloss a lot. And it always made my lips look really juicy and made my teeth look whiter. I loved the packaging of this and to be very honest, I might have bought it just for that. The formula of this was utter trash. It was very goopy and it always got stuck in my hair and would get all over my face. I can't layer this because it get quite goopy.
ADA L.
Tottenham, Greater London
it wasnt the best but it wasnt the worst either.
it moisturised my lips but it didnt do much else,
Ana T.
Lipglass has the same style as Rihanna's MAC Lipstick for color and finish. Does not have good durability, needs to be repeated to last longer, yet easy to apply. I do not want to buy again, the price was very high, i do not recommend that you buy!