BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Rihanna Hearts Lipglass Lip Gloss, RiRi Woo

M.A.C Cosmetics Rihanna Hearts Lipglass
  • "the rhianna hearts lipglass my mac has to be my fave product, it is so easy too apply, it is a bit on the pricey side, but worth thw money, it is long lasting on the lips, ans great lovely packaging , " in 16 reviews
  • "Anything MAC is my #1 favorite. They are the O.G. in the cosmetics industry! MAC lip glosses are pigmented, glossy and give me the perfect pout. " in 15 reviews
Joanita Y.
Haverhill, MA
I still have this and I've been wearing it everyday this summer. It is SO highly pigmented that you only need the smallest amount. I don't find this as sticky as their regular formula.
It is quite glossy. If you don't like glossy lips, this isn't for you. I prefer glossy lips over matte lips. This is my absolute favorite lippie from MAC!
Marisela A.
Patterson, CA
Very pigment lipgloss and well it limited edition. The packaging is dedicated to Rihanna’s Line I actually bought two one for use and one for personal collection.
Jazmin G.
First I love the color so match with my skin tone also have the vibe that I like so glamorous so RIhanna, I USED IN EVERY PARTY. The price was expensive for me but it worth it. really easy to apply.
I I.
Los Angeles
the BEST red color! love the consistency and how smooth it is. lasts for a really long time
Remedii™ J.
Miami
I love this lip gloss, the best one out. and of course we all love Rihanna.  The lip gloss does last long, it gets a bit bulky if you put too much on. i would buy this lipstick a couple more times, and i would also recommend it for others to try it. and i would buy it again.
Pamela K.
Kingsford Heights
My Fav Loved it what a shimmering effect it truly outstanding! Can’t wait to see what’s yet to come.
Gabrielle A.
Philadelphia
This isn’t favorite product . One because I love Rihanna and two because I love the way it makes my lips feel. Very easy to apply .
I like its consistency and the chemicals it contains because thanks to this product my lips feel soft.
Vivian A.
Jamaica, NY
Nice color. classic red. can't go wrong with this color. the value is worth it. As lovely as ruby woo, but a little different.
kim R.
Bronx, NY
I love Rihanna and I love this lipstick it's one of my favorites if not my number one in my collection it's amazing I'd recommend a thousand times lol.