BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Rihanna Hearts Lipglass Lip Gloss, RiRi Woo

M.A.C Cosmetics Rihanna Hearts Lipglass
  • "the rhianna hearts lipglass my mac has to be my fave product, it is so easy too apply, it is a bit on the pricey side, but worth thw money, it is long lasting on the lips, ans great lovely packaging , " in 16 reviews
  • "Anything MAC is my #1 favorite. They are the O.G. in the cosmetics industry! MAC lip glosses are pigmented, glossy and give me the perfect pout. " in 15 reviews
Victoria W.
This lipstick is bright! Like really bright. Just the right red for my skin tone. I bought it from a MAC store in Dillards and I will definitely buy it again. The packaging is always nice and sleek. The lipstick title is always on the bottom. Long lasting as well.
Rolanda B.
M.A.C Cosmetics Rihanna Hearts Lipglass I absolutely love this lipglass lipgloss. It's very rich a little bit goes far so one tube will last you for a good while.
Eren S.
Marshalltown, IA
This has been my favorite MAC collection ever! I purchased all the products! I’m a huge MAC fan and Rihanna is my idol. This gloss met all expectations I had. It was long lasting and the packaging was adorable. So sad it was especial edition.
Allegra P.
Federal Way, WA
Literally a glossy version of the cult favorite “Ruby Woo” with just as much pigment and intensity ! I don’t wear glossy red lips frequently but when I do , this is the only gloss I will use ! The blue-toned red is beautiful on any skin tone .
Courtney T.
Nicholasville, KY
Literally the most beautiful red color I’ve ever seen. I will probably cry when I run out of this gloss. It is intensely pigmented (like one swipe and you’re done) and high shine. I love it and I wish Mac would make this a permanent part of their collection
Esther D.
Not only do I love it because it's Rihanna but I love it because it's cute ! It's a really cute color
and I love the shine that it gives off . I like that it could be pigmented and glossy which is awesome . I would definitely recommend it to friends
Tae D.
This color really POPS!!!! It makes a great statement piece when you walk into a room. Glides on smooth and doesn't get cakey. Doesn't dry the lips out and lasts all day. Great product!!!!
Kendra H.
stockbridge
Omg when I say red can be very cakey this was nothing like that. It was smooth and this is one of the many items that has made me loveeeeee having red on my lips. Its gives you such a confident feel and i love it.
Tanya C.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE MAC! All of their products have yet to fail me. I love this lip gloss because it is long lasting but I must admit it is a little too sticky, I like to put foundation on underneath it to help with this.
Maritza C.
Patchogue, NY
Nice color. Complements my skin tone. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that hasn't tried it. It's a nice evening shade. I believe I purchased through an Estée Lauder event. I would buy it again.