BY MAC COSMETICS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

For Those Who Prefer Timeless Glamour To All-out Flash, Matte Reigns Supreme. M∙A∙C Introduces A Twist On This Classic Texture With Robustly Saturated Shades Of Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour. Whichever Shade You Choose, All Promise One Thing: A Splash Of Colour In A Liquid-suede Finish That Is Impossible To Forget.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, Eight Hours
  • Colour Wears Evenly And Smoothly, Eight Hours
  • Provides Stay-true Colour, Eight Hours
  • Non-feathering, Non-bleeding

Usage:

• Apply To Lips Using The Edge Of The Applicator For A Smooth, Sharp Shape. Use The Tip Of The Applicator To Perfect Your Application.
  • For A Diffused Look, Try Blending The Edges Of The Lip With A 219 Brush Before The Liquid Lipcolour Dries.
  • Use Over Prep & Prime Lip For Ultimate Comfort.

• Favorite nude lippies? One of mine is MAC burnt spice M.A...3 Answers
  • 1, 2 or 3? 1M.A.C Cosmetics Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone in got the new ones yet ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I am not a big fan of liquid lipsticks as they are very drying, but I felt this to be the opposite. It is very hydrating and long lasting. The colour is extremely vibrant and I can't wait to buy more colours in this. " in 300 reviews
FlawlessLC C.
Centerville
I have the shades Flesh Stone(gray nude) and Divine-Divine(bubble gum pink). I enjoy Flesh Stone, it’s a unique and interesting shade. Divine is my absolute fave shade of pink. Sadly though, both are drying, streaky, and uncomfortable. Flesh Stone is more forgiving, I can get it to go on fine and look good, for a few minutes. I’ll put it on for certain looks, but can’t leave it on for long. Divine-Divine is worse though, so streaky and cracks like crazy. It does not layer well at all, and sinks into fine lines so badly. I can’t wear that one at all. I just can’t get them to work the way I need them too. I sometimes wear Flesh Stone, but just can’t with Divine. I gave them 3 stars just for the colors. They are such great shades, just terrible as liquid lipsticks. Love MAC though!
Ieva K.
Wellington, FL
Review for: Burnt Spice, So Me, Recollection more...
I looove the shades - especially for photo- shoots as they are so vibrant on photos and highly pigmented as well as very long lasting. The one con is that bright shades are so long lasting so they don’t come off at all so if You wish to switch from purple to lighter shade, after removing it You would have to do layer of high coverage foundation to mask the bright pink undercoat which is left on Your lips after removing the purple shade. Also it gets very dry on lips, but with all that it is even and vibrant shade of quality lip color!
Rosie H.
San Francisco
Review for: Topped With Brandy more...
This review is only for the color Topped with Brandy which is
a gorgeous nude lip for deeper skin tones. I really like the packaging for this. My issue with this lip color is that
is oxidizes several shades darker within a hour. As pretty as this color is
once dried down, I have to bring another lipstick with me to tone down the
color once it oxidizes. I’m not sure if there is oxidation for the other shades, but I would not
purchase any more liquid lipsticks from MAC, but I will continue to buy their
regular tube lipsticks instead.
Jussschwan  M.
My favorite brand of liquid matte lipstick, hands down. I looooove it. It dries and you’re good to go. You don’t get the crummy looking lips. I usually put chapstick on in the beginning of my makeup routine so that by the time it’s time for lipstick (last step), my lips are hydrated and ready for a matte lip. Never had a problem with the matte not setting properly over a thin layer of chapstick. Did I mention it’s my fave brand!?!
Elena N.
Weehawken , NJ
The king of liquid lipstick, really long lasting . I wear this lipstick without any problem and any color loosing up to 8 hours , can I drink eat talk even kiss and the color stay up and perfect, depend of the color some person says , so far I tried 4 of them and all have the same results , PERFECT. Good price absolutely worth the product, dry Matte no transfer at all I recommend to wear before an hydrating primer for lip , will be more easy also to remove it in the end of the day !
Binish Q.
USA
This is my number one favorite liquid lipstick. It is a creamy formula that DOES NOT MOVE from my lips. I can eat the oiliest foods and my lipstick still looks freshly applied. The longest I have tried it for is 16 hours and no re-application was needed. It is completely transfer proof and does not feel heavy or dry on my lips. I do wish the neutral shades were less gray but otherwise love this! Even got my mom to start using this and she loves it!
abby b.
simi valley
Review for: Dance With Me more...
I love Mac products they are good products. The “dance with me” stays on for the whole night I have drink and ate and it looks like the first time I put it in I recommend you getting it its such a good product if your trying to have something that will last the whole day on your lips.
Kimberly S.
Trenton
I bought Carnivorous. The color is true and very bold, just a few shades darker than Diva (matte lipstick). It goes on smooth and dries quickly. However, the difficulty of removal combined with the formula's quick drying means you need to apply 100% correctly, and fast. Not a huge deal, just means that when I'm in a rush and have to apply my makeup in the car, this is not what I reach for.
Once dry, the color stays through eating and drinking, although I wouldn't wear it while swimming or working out. Come to think of it, I wouldn't wear any makeup while swimming or working out.
It can be a little drying, and is not very easy to remove, but that kind of comes with the territory. Apart from that, no complaints.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Dance With Me more...
Mac really does do it best when it comes to liquid lipsticks. When I say this isn’t not drying on the lips at all I mean it. This is truly the beat formula of a liquid lipstick that I’ve ever tried and dance with me is a super flattering red. I normally hate to wear red lipstick and usually think it looks wild on me but I decided to try this and was pleasantly surprised at how pretty the tone was ontop of the comfort yesss
Brittany H.
Henderson
Review for: Fuchsia Flicker more...
Oh Em Gee I cannot tell you how perfect this pink is. I love the formula of their lipsticks because they are so comfortable and they last all day. I wore this lipstick for about two weeks straight and every time I wore it I received compliments from everyone. I definitely recommend this if you’re looking for something bold and bright
bea L.
Santiago de Chile
Is this matte?
Nadia N.
Just wanna know is this very drying at all??
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
Been dying to try these. Are they comfortable? Drying?
Jennifer S.
Amarillo, TX
How long lasting is this product?
Kristen R.
Columbiana, OH
What other brand of liquid lipstick is this most comparable to?

back