BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

For Those Who Prefer Timeless Glamour To All-out Flash, Matte Reigns Supreme. M∙A∙C Introduces A Twist On This Classic Texture With Robustly Saturated Shades Of Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour. Whichever Shade You Choose, All Promise One Thing: A Splash Of Colour In A Liquid-suede Finish That Is Impossible To Forget.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, Eight Hours
  • Colour Wears Evenly And Smoothly, Eight Hours
  • Provides Stay-true Colour, Eight Hours
  • Non-feathering, Non-bleeding

Usage:

• Apply To Lips Using The Edge Of The Applicator For A Smooth, Sharp Shape. Use The Tip Of The Applicator To Perfect Your Application.
  • For A Diffused Look, Try Blending The Edges Of The Lip With A 219 Brush Before The Liquid Lipcolour Dries.
  • Use Over Prep & Prime Lip For Ultimate Comfort.

• Do these lipglosses have the staying power it says it has2 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? Is it drying?3 Answers
  • Are these scented or flavored?2 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour
  • "I am not a big fan of liquid lipsticks as they are very drying, but I felt this to be the opposite. It is very hydrating and long lasting. The colour is extremely vibrant and I can't wait to buy more colours in this. " in 300 reviews
Jacky C.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: OH, LADY more...
I super like mac lipsticks especially these retro matte ones hopefully they will continue making more of these . It’s matte but it does not dry my lips. Very long lasting stays even after eating. Easy to apply love the applicator! I use mac for three years now and it does not changes the color of my lips some lipsticks will darkened your lips as time go by. Most of my officemates asked me what’s my lipstick because it looks really good. Highly recommended! Retro matte lipstick is a must have lipstick! Worth the price!
Carole C.
County Club Hills
These colors are so vibrant and bold, true to the color! Easy to apply really glide on  with ease, staying within the liner of lip, I really like these because you really do not need a lipliner at all with these colors. It last just about all day too!
Kari D.
Review for: TOPPED WITH BRANDY, SO ME more...
I used to love the Mac Prolongwear lip colors. I had them in so many shades. They were my go-to for years. Ever since Mac discontinued those I have have been on the hunt for something that is comparable. (The closest thing I've found formula wise is the Maybelline SuperStay 24® Liquid Lipstick , however their shade selection is just not that great.) This Retro matte is definitely not a replacement for the Prolongwear. The color goes on and wears very similar to the Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Lipstick and the stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick . In fact the scent of this is almost a direct duplicate for the Stila (wet paint meets birthday cake...weird right?) They feel a little dry, but they do stay on most of an 8 hours workday if you aren't eating anything greasy. And they definitely don't ball up like ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip . Mac is slightly more drying than Too Faced, but I think it's a trade-off because it doesn't bleed as much as the Too Faced. The applicator is more of a leaf shape with a small reservoir in the middle which means one swipe with the pointed tip to line and then easily fill-in both lips without dipping the wand again. It's much nicer than Stila's applicator which is more bent and the Stila bottle also lets out way too much product. I have So Me and Topped with Brandy. I think the colors are very similar on the lips. They are both very pigmented, not patchy at all. So Me is just slightly lighter and a little more gray, whereas Topped with Brandy is a little darker and hair more warm. MAC always has the nice grungy grey browns, and greyed pinks that you can't always find in other lines. I would say So Me reminds me of Beeper by Colorpop or maybe Dolce K by Kylie Cosmetics. Overall I love the colors, I just wish they were little more transfer resistant and long wearing. And the smell could be more cake and less wet paint.
Taylor S.
Charleston, IL
Review for: BURNT SPICE more...
You guys I love this cosmetic retro Matt liquid lip color. It goes on so smoothly last all day and it’s deathly a product I would get again and again. If you are looking for a cheap enough word of a product this is so for you and I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for that little pop of color!
Adri ♛.
miami
Review for: YOUNG ATTITUDE more...
I personally love everything retro and this lipstick makes me feel as if I’m back in the 80s. The packaging is amazing and this lipstick definitely met my expectations. I would buy it again. The color is so edgy but beautiful and full of confidence. Definitely a mood booster to feel like a badass.
Mrs. M.
LA
Purchased at: Macy's
🏈 Super Bowl Sunday! 🏈
I’m excited to watch the halftime show with Maroon 5!! 🎸 This lippy is so fun and long lasting. I recommend taking your time when applying and adding a lipgloss on top.
🏈Today’s look was SO fun!
🌟I used my Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner to create “Eye Black” imitation football grease which I learned is used to reduce glare during football games. I added Vaseline and loose glitter on top for some Glam.
🌟I used MAC’s “Feel So Grand” Retro Red Liquid Lipstick with MAC’s Lip Pencil in “Cherry.” I added some shine with FLUIDE Lipgloss in “Elsewhere.”

🌟I kept the eyes simple and used Tarte Lash Paint Mascara.💋

Tags: 🏷 #makeup #beauty #selfie #lookoftheday
#superbowl
Cydney C.
Review for: FEELS SO GRAND more...
Now this I wore out. I wore it everyday. It was soo pretty and it was soft. My lips didn’t get crusty and they always looked chic. I was so impressed and obsessed I wore it all out. Definitely buy it again especially in the winter. The darker the color the better it looked on me.
Ali S.
Pigmentation is vivid.The applicator makes it easy and allows me to shape lips sharply. Its long lasting and doesn't smudge or fade as easily as other brands. Its kiss mark resistant and matte. I can trust that it will be in the same place as it was when i first applied it.
Raj R.
Easton
Been a fan of MAC products for a long time now ( More than a decade) MAC was the first brand to come up with foundation shade to match Asian undertone. When shopping for foundation , saw few lipstick shades and fell in love with them, I have So Me & Topped with Brandy.
Marian M.
Miami
What can i say about this lipstick, it is amazing! It lasts the whole day, i can eat drink, and it won't fade. I decided to try it because it is one of the lipsticks used on FIFTY SHADES DARKER, and it is true to color, makes the lips look bigger and fuller. I LOVE IT!
bea L.
Santiago de Chile
Is this matte?
Jennifer S.
Amarillo, TX
How long lasting is this product?
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
Been dying to try these. Are they comfortable? Drying?
Kristen R.
Columbiana, OH
What other brand of liquid lipstick is this most comparable to?
Nadia N.
Just wanna know is this very drying at all??