BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

For Those Who Prefer Timeless Glamour To All-out Flash, Matte Reigns Supreme. M∙A∙C Introduces A Twist On This Classic Texture With Robustly Saturated Shades Of Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour. Whichever Shade You Choose, All Promise One Thing: A Splash Of Colour In A Liquid-suede Finish That Is Impossible To Forget.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, Eight Hours
  • Colour Wears Evenly And Smoothly, Eight Hours
  • Provides Stay-true Colour, Eight Hours
  • Non-feathering, Non-bleeding

Usage:

• Apply To Lips Using The Edge Of The Applicator For A Smooth, Sharp Shape. Use The Tip Of The Applicator To Perfect Your Application.
  • For A Diffused Look, Try Blending The Edges Of The Lip With A 219 Brush Before The Liquid Lipcolour Dries.
  • Use Over Prep & Prime Lip For Ultimate Comfort.

• Are these scented or flavored?2 Answers
  • Favorite nude lippies? One of mine is MAC burnt spice MAC...3 Answers
  • 1, 2 or 3? 1MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour , 2Anastasia...3 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour
  • "I am not a big fan of liquid lipsticks as they are very drying, but I felt this to be the opposite. It is very hydrating and long lasting. The colour is extremely vibrant and I can't wait to buy more colours in this. " in 300 reviews
Ashley E.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
Stays on through drinking, eating and dancing!
I've been on the hunt for a liquid lipstick that will hold up all day, especially something that will last through eating, drinking, and performances (My daughter is a dancer).
This lipstick is my new favorite! It lasted at least 9 hours with one application: through my daughters dress rehearsal, a performance, lunch, dinner and still woke up with some after a longgggg nap.

It's not as drying as other liquid lipsticks I've tried and it doesn't need multiple coats! The applicator is by far one of the best I've used so far. It's soft and flat so I don't need to clean up the edges as much as other lipsticks.
The only thing that worried me was that it dries a few shades darker than it looked in the container. Thankfully I like what I ended up with, but that's something to consider!

All the colors are beautiful too!!
Carole C.
County Club Hills
These colors are so vibrant and bold, true to the color! Easy to apply really glide on  with ease, staying within the liner of lip, I really like these because you really do not need a lipliner at all with these colors. It last just about all day too!
Ashton W.
I love this Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolor! The color I use is Caviar. Its by far the best black I've used, and as a goth/ pastel goth fanatic I've used a LOT of blacks. I can't wait to try even more colors. Its perfect for convention going, lasts forever, and is a great formula. You really should try it, its worth the risk AND price.
Jesachi |.
Love these lip colors - this red is fabulous. I have neutral to cool undertones and it suits me nicely. What I love best? Once it dries, this puppy isn't going ANYWHERE. Non-transferrable, long-lasting. I can eat, drink, party, kiss my husband and it's not coming off. Does make the lips feel dry though; I'd recommend a primer first.
CJ S.
Purchased at: Macy's
As far as liquid lipstick formulas go this one is pretty bad. The product can become Cakey and sticky on lips and there is a lot of transfer when eating and drinking. This one is going to be a no for me because there are so many great liquid lipsticks out there that are way better than this one. Sorry I will not be buying again.
Ieva K.
Wellington, FL
Review for: Burnt Spice, So Me, Recollection more...
I looove the shades - especially for photo- shoots as they are so vibrant on photos and highly pigmented as well as very long lasting. The one con is that bright shades are so long lasting so they don’t come off at all so if You wish to switch from purple to lighter shade, after removing it You would have to do layer of high coverage foundation to mask the bright pink undercoat which is left on Your lips after removing the purple shade. Also it gets very dry on lips, but with all that it is even and vibrant shade of quality lip color!
Margaret Y.
Madison
Purchased at: Macy's
Overall these are my favorite liquid mattes. I’m still newer to the lip game, but I have 3 colors from MAC and I do love them. They stay on pretty well for a night out, but eating with it can get remove some of it. The downside is I feel like they somehow thinned out when I apply two of the colors, and they’re not that old. They don’t go in as solid as they once did. I also am not the biggest fan of the application shape. When I first bought one I was not expecting it at all, and while 98% of the time I’m fine applying it, I feel like the wide flat shape makes it harder to get small spots and shaping in certain areas. But again, hasn’t stopped me from buying a couple other colors. I just wish they’d expand the collection to include many more colors!
Hina D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these retro matte liquid lipcolours!!! They are on the drier side but if you exfoliate your lips and wear a lip balm underneath I find that it helps. My favorite shades are Quite the Standout/Lady-be-Good/Burnt Spice/Back in Vogue
Britnee S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wasn’t a huge fan of the color I picked (but that’s on me). However, I still wear this product because I love the applicator, and the formula! It goes on evenly and pigmented, and dries down and is smudge proof (in my experience).
Rosie H.
San Francisco
Review for: Topped With Brandy more...
This review is only for the color Topped with Brandy which is
a gorgeous nude lip for deeper skin tones. I really like the packaging for this. My issue with this lip color is that
is oxidizes several shades darker within a hour. As pretty as this color is
once dried down, I have to bring another lipstick with me to tone down the
color once it oxidizes. I’m not sure if there is oxidation for the other shades, but I would not
purchase any more liquid lipsticks from MAC, but I will continue to buy their
regular tube lipsticks instead.
bea L.
Santiago de Chile
Is this matte?
Jennifer S.
Amarillo, TX
How long lasting is this product?
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
Been dying to try these. Are they comfortable? Drying?
Kristen R.
Columbiana, OH
What other brand of liquid lipstick is this most comparable to?
Nadia N.
Just wanna know is this very drying at all??