BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Monique N.
Gorham, ME
I love MAC cosmetics #RubyWoo #mattelipstick ! It's a true red lipstick with blue undertones, which makes anyones teeth look oh-so white! Its staying power is better than most drug store lipsticks, but after initial application, I did have to RE-apply 1X in a 6 hr day, which isn't bad at all, in my opinion. I got my 1st Ruby Woo lipstick in an Allure Beauty Box+ just got one in the mail today, from a sale on #MACcosmetics .com #online along with a full size makeup setter/fix + mascara! All for....... $15.83! With tax 😱 #bargainmomma #deals #makeuplover #lipstick #obsessed ❤
Kenya B.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the perfect red for any complexion of applied correctly, especially women of color. Because my complexion is darker I apply concealer first, let it dry, ruby woo liner, and then of course the lipstick. Great pigment every time.
💋Wendy💋 S.
Toms River
MAC cosmetics was the first high end brand I was introduced to as a teenager and I have loved it ever since.... I don’t remember the first product I got but it probably was definitely a lip product.... because my go to thing is Lipstick. This is one of my many favorite go to true Red lipsticks... I wear it for holidays, anytime I want to wear a matte red, it’s definitely a fan favorite in my book..... this is a HIGHLY RECOMMENDED PRODUCT for all Makeup lovers
Jacklyn G.
This is a gorgeous velvet red lipstick that stands out for a date night with your husband. It's high quality and beautifully done by Mac cosmetics..But if i had to choose my favorite red for my complexion it would be Relentlessly Red..it's a perfect fire engine red that brightens up my face and I can't be without it and always get compliments when I wear it. Ruby Woo is a deeper velvet red..just as equally beautiful.
Araceli A.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Macy's
This is always going to be my go to red lipstick! I have tried many but this is always my favorite with my skin complexion. Such a pretty red. I first line my lips then apply the lipstick for a perfect application. It doesn’t seem drying to me! I love this and will always repurchase it.
Rebecca D.
Winter Park, FL
This lipstick is the PERFECT color for ANY skin tone. I’ve tried many shades of res lipstick but this one is tried and true. The great thing about it is that I’m able to wear this color during the day AND at night!
ELLIE S.
Jonesboro
The best. matte. lipstick. EVER! I am a dancer for my college dance team and I also danced on my high school dance team. I have LOYALLY used Ruby Woo for every football game, basketball game, performance, event, or anything else that I have been required to wear red lipstick for... which is probably 300 times.
Delia N.
Bolingbrook
This is my favorite red lipstick shade! It is a comfortable matte formula, not drying at all! For being a regular lipstick in the bullet form, it has pretty long staying power. I was pretty surprised at how long it stayed on my lips for not being a liquid lip. You can never go wrong with a Mac lipstick.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love how highly pigmented this color is.  It stayed all day, and really delivers on that classic crimson lip look.  Mac is a beauty staple for a reason, and this is one of them!  It was a little pricy, but it is worth it, you dont need to keep reapplying.
Louise T.
Canton, MI
Bestseller for a reason: one of the most democratic red lipstick. It shines you. Great pigmentation, durability and it is not that expensive at all if you compare to others